16.The night of gala

If there is one thing Klay hates in this world, it is not playing. Basketball is a boy's life, and to see his teammates playing and him not being able to do anything is horrible.

 The good side of all this was that the injury was not serious. Thompson would only be out for three games, just as a precaution, and Angel was spoiling him more than ever.

 Milena had traveled to Brazil so in order not to be alone at the university she was spending time at Klay's house. It was as if the two of them were on vacation, Angel took advantage of the free time at college and spent the whole day lying with Klay while they watched a movie.

-Hello? -Klay picked up the cell phone lying on the couch and answered. -Hey Harry...I'm better, thanks for asking. Yes, of course, it would be a pleasure...see you.

 Angel didn't understand much of the conversation.

-Who was that? -He asked the boy.

-Harry Lambert.

-The stylist? -Angel asked, shocked.

-Yes, he said that we are going to be asked to the Met Gala and he would like to dress us.

 Angel didn't understand at all why Klay was so calm. Harry Lambert was calling them to the >Met Gala<????????

-You've got to be kidding me.

-I'm not. -Klay laughs weakly.

-This is amazing Klay.

-I think the best part will be seeing you in a gala dress. -Klay smiles sideways.

-Seeing you in a suit won't be bad at all. What's the theme this year?

-Ancient Greece. I don't know anything about fashion, I'm leaving it up to Harry.

-The theme is amazing, I'm sure Harry will do the best.

 Angel was still shocked, not even in her wildest dreams could she have imagined that this would happen. She remembered her childhood days when she would stay up all night looking at the wonderful clothes of famous people and now it would be her. This was the craziest dream she could have.

 For major reasons Milena's return was delayed, which made Angel go back to university. Klay had also returned and was training more slowly, but was already active. Milena had only been away two weeks, but even then she was not holding back from missing the boy.

 Jordan had applied to pick her up at the airport, and only after much insistence did she give in. Milena was not one of those girls who liked to be spoiled and not be independent, and Jordan was the boy who did everything for the girl, treating her like a princess. With time and living together, Milena began to let herself be spoiled.