17. What are you afraid of?

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!!!

-

 In Paris there is not much of a Halloween custom, not like in the United States. Since she moved to San Francisco Angel has always loved this holiday.

 If there is one thing Angel likes it's creepy things and horror movies. In October she spends the whole month just to watch movies that can freeze your spine, and this time was no different.

-Love you, but I'm not watching this. -Klay says sitting on the couch with popcorn in hand.

-Klayyyy. -Angel said in a "sly" tone.

-Look at this Angel, the cover is literally someone dead.

-Like all horror movies. -Spoke as if it were obvious.

-I see this is the greatest proof of love I can give you. -Klay grabbed the remote control and played the movie, which made Angel smile.

 It's not that Klay was afraid of horror movies, it's just that he couldn't get it into his head that someone liked to be scared.

 Thompson fell asleep in the middle of the movie, not because the movie was boring, but because he was very tired from training. Angel didn't want to wake him up, so she lay down with him on the couch to sleep. He sent a message to Milena saying that he was going to spend the night out and would leave the next day in the morning.

The college always decorated the entire campus on the 30th. Some students would dress up and scare some people, which made Angel very excited.

-The party is not until eleven o'clock at night, what are we going to do until then? -Milena asked.

-Look at this. -Angel showed the girl her cell phone with Instagram open. -This place is like one of those "escape rooms" you know? Only in a more horrifying way.

-I support us going. We can call Stephen and Ayesha. Unfortunately Sara has to rest for the baby, so it's just us.

-Okay. I'll talk to Klay.

Although Klay didn't like this horror stuff, she supported the idea of going out with her friends on an unusual outing.

Choosing the theme of the room took some time, because each one had an idea and the other disagreed.

-Let's go to the abandoned house, please. -Milena suggested.

-That's too common. -Stephen replied. -I'd like to go to Stranger Things.

-Let's go to Serial Killer. -Angel gave the idea and everyone agreed.

See if you can imagine the most terrifying place you've ever seen, now imagine a place three times worse.