10.I want spend all the time with u

Going to a barbecue given by Stephen Curry, or at least being friends with him are two things Angel >never< imagined.

 The other thing she never imagined, your best friend dating a player.

 Relax, I'll explain....

 After the barbecue, Jordan and Milena talked all day, and every day. According to the girl herself, it was just friendship, but Angel laughed at this comment.

-I swear, we don't have anything.

-And why are you going out with him?

-Because he called.

-So it's a date.

-It's not. -Milena rolls her eyes and laughs.

-You wouldn't believe it.

-You're the friendship person who takes players, not me. -Milena says laughing.

-Don't try to change the subject. -Angel says with an angry tone of voice, but only jokingly, as he ends up laughing soon after.

-I'm not. I have to go, JP is outside.

-You're already calling me JP and you don't want to assume you're on a date?

-I hate you, Angel. -Milena leaves, laughing.

-I hate you too. -Angel shouts for the girl to hear.

 Milena found Jordan leaning against the car waiting for the girl. The boy smiled when he saw the girl and stepped out of the car.

-Ready to go?

-Of course.

 Jordan opened the door for Milena to enter, who smiled at the boy's cavalier act.

 The two were silent most of the way, exchanging a few words, but remained focused on the music playing on the radio.

The girl didn't know where she was going until she saw the baseball stadium in her view.

-We're here to watch baseball? -I ask without understanding much.

-Yes, I didn't even ask if you like it, right? Damn, I'm an idiot.

-I like it, in fact I like it too much. I support the Milwaukee Brewers.

-Is this serious? -Jordan says with his eyes shining and a smile on his face.

-It is. -Milena smiles.