18. wedding plans

Angel loved the fact that she was engaged, it was amazing every day to look at her hand and see the ring there, and to remember the amazing trip she had had with Klay.

 But, if there was one thing Angel hated about being engaged, it was getting everything ready. She could ask someone else to handle the wedding and forget about it, but she felt that wouldn't make the day any more special.

 Klay and she had started the season of looking for a location. They had thought about the countryside, a church, a more ballad venue, or even the shore of the Bay (Klay had loved this idea).

-I say we get married on the boat. -Klay said, preparing dinner.

-Love. -Angel said laughing. -We can't get married on a boat.

-Why not? The place is big.

-We can think about it then. (She wouldn't think about it)

 As it turned out, Angel was walking downtown with Milena, and saw an ad warning of some kind of "farm" located on the west side of the bay, overlooking the Golden Gate Bridge. And so they decided, luckily they got a date for the beginning of the year, when the temperature would be better.

If the only thing to do was to sort out the place, the couple would be at peace. Actually, for Klay everything was fine, the only concern (besides the games) was to decide the color of his suit, and even then he was still undecided.

-Stephen. -Called his friend, who was practicing some throws.

-Hey.

-I don't know what suit to wear.

-At your wedding?

-Yes.

Stephen laughed a little.

-What? -Klay asked.

-Klay Thompson with doubts about his wedding suit, I never thought I would see this.

-Stop teasing me and help me.

-Let's go to the store after practice, we'll call the guys to help.

-That won't work. -Klay laughed.

-Trust me, my friend.

 And so it went, literally the whole team to a suit rental store. And when I say the whole team, I'm not being exaggerated, it was really everyone.

 Klay ended up choosing the color suit...

 Hey, did you really think I was going to tell you the color of the suit just now? It's not funny this way.