the meeting chapter 1

(Jeremy's p.o.v.)

I woke up hearing my dad scream at me again. It is a usual thing he did after my mother died he became more abusive and began to beat me everyday. "GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!" He screamed I got up quickly as possible and ran downstairs and braced myself lf for what was going to happen. He came up to me and felt a strong hand slap me. It went on for a while before he did the usual beating which was beating the life out of me.

(Time skip)

After a while I was trembling and got up from the floor and looked at him a bit frightened. "Now get out of my house and find yourself a job you shit and bring me two packs of beers if not your sleeping outside!" He snapped at me and kicked me out the door. I wasn't in my pajamas but just a sweater and some pants and went around trying to find a job. Finally I found a place called freddy fazbears in a newspaper I found saying looking for help so I decided to stop by. As I entered I heard voices in the office and went to check. There I saw a man in a fedora and vest when he saw me he looked a bit surprised "oh hello there what are ya here for?" He asked looking me up and down. "O-oh uh im here for a j-job, y-you said you were looking for a n-night guard." I pulled down my sleeves of my sweater so they couldnt see my arms. "Oh uh yeah what is your name kid?" He asked and looked at the other person who was in the room with us. The other guy looked surprised but I really dont know what for. "O-oh my name is jeremy f-fitzgerald sir." I told him while looking at the ground. "Oh ok I will be right back with your uniform ok?" He said before walking off. The other male approached me and grabbed me by the shoulders before shaking me "Are you crazy kid?!" He said shouting at me and shaking me "how old are you anyway 15?!" He asked looking at me crazy. "A-h.....w-well no im 18 s-sir." I said looking at him a bit scared. He looked at me and held out his hand for me to shake "my name is mike by the way welcome to freddy fuckboys, jeremy.". I went and shook his hand when the man came back and handed me my uniform "you start tomorrow come at 11:50pm for some help from mike bye." . I wved and left before going.to the store buying beers for my dad and going home and setting my clock.