wanting chapter3

(Jeremy's p.o.v.)

It was good at work a bit frightening but I made it luckly. The odd thing was mike kept looking at me as I worked I dont know why it was a bit uncomfortable. Honestly he isnt bad but he seems really nice I think I like him but I barely met him it is kinda hard to choose. I walked into my house and closed the door quietly so my dad wouldnt hear but somehow he did and I gave him the pack of beers. You could already tell he was drunk as hell but it happens. I then felt a fist hit me in my stomach making me fall to the ground and grab my stomach. "Y-you're so -hic- weak!" He then yelled and began to beat me like he always did.

(Mike's p.o.v.)

I swear to god jeremy is the cutest thing I have ever seen. For some reason I just can't wait to see him tomorrow at work. I think he noticed me looking at him I just couldn't help myself  he is just cute. I then felt my phone buzz  and looked at it to see doll was texting me to take her back and love her again but honestly I didnt want to not after what she did. I then deleted her number and began to watch t.v. and began to think about jeremy I couldnt stop I felt the need to tell him even though we just met.

(Jeremy's p.o.v.)

After my dad finished beating me to a pulp he went in the living room and began to drink his beers. I got up and went to my room and into my bathroom and grabbed my blade and began to cut my wrists."I-I'm not needed..." tears started to stream down my face as I told myself these words and  looked  up at the ceiling before passing out.