m-mike?

(jeremy's p.o.v.)

I was walking around it was great having mike as my boyfriend just saying it my head or just saying it in general makes me smile so happily. I was a bit sad i had to leave his house because if i didn't get home my dad would kill me.....not really but just hurt me horribly but once i get home i know im going to get the beating of a life time. it was actually nice out i wanted to stop by the park but i couldn't not now or ever really, i really don't get to go out much or watch t.v. or do anything. Mike offered to drive me home or at least walk me home but there was no way i could let him see my father, he knew where i lived but i would not let him see my dad...he would get angered and i dont want my Mikey being angry.

(time skip because writer loves you babies)

I finally got home trying to close the door as quietly as i could and saw a beer bottle being thrown towards my head, luckily i ducked in time to dodge it. "W-WHERE THE HELL *HIC* WERE YOU?! Y-YOU FUCKING PIECE OF S*HIC* SHIT! Y-YOU ARE REALLY GONNA GET I-IT *HIC*, JEREMY! NOW GET OVER HERE!" I heard him yell his harsh words and did exactly what he asked having him grab me by my hair and hit me. "D-dad please no please s-stop...i-im sorry dad p-please no please s-stop!" i cried out realizing the words slip out of my mouth and felt a burning pain go across my face. He smacked me and he kept hitting me and i felt my body go numb and i couldn't move and all of a sudden i felt a sharp pain on my head......he hit me with a beer bottle and everything went...black.

(Mike's p.o.v.)

I had offered to drive Jeremy home but he kept refusing i wondered what for but i tend not to question why. I love my jerebear such a little cutie he is so hard to resist. All of a sudden i had a bad feeling in my stomach like a loved one or someone got hurt but i tried to ignore and turned on my t.v. watching the news. Wait is that where Jeremy lives......no it couldn't be i must be dreaming but wait.....oh god no....Jeremy he was raped?! "N-NO! Oh god Jeremy no no no i have to go over there!" i got up as quick as i could and drove over to where Jeremy lived. Finally when i arrived i saw Jeremy being loaded into the truck and his dad looking like he was sad and saying what happened but i could care less about his dad i haven't met the guy but right now i was for Jeremy. I ran over to the ambulance and told them i was his boyfriend and they let me in im so glad they did. I saw my Jeremy in the stretcher all bloody and bruised......how COULD THEY DO THAT TO MY JEREMY!? I looked at him frightened and saw him look at me with and smiled as best as he could.....it pained me to see him like this. "Jeremy im so sorry this happened i swear to god im going to protect you at all costs please Jeremy be alright. I love you." i looked at him with tears streaming down my face and held his hand and seeing him smile and close his eyes. He was still breathing which was good and i just wanted my Jerebear to be alright.