secret

(Jeremy's p.o.v.)

I slept a while till my alarm woke me telling me to get ready for work. I got up quickly and put on my work clothes and looked in the mirror to see a bruise on my left cheek where my dad had hit me. "O-oh boy how am I gonna c-cover this one?" I looked back at the clock and rushed out the door and closed the door quietly so my dad didnt hear.

(Time skip)

I finally made it to work when I saw mike standing there at the door. My face lit up with happiness because I didnt wanna be alone during my shift and maybe today I would get to know him. After all we will be working together.I then walked up to mike and smiled happily at him "h-hi mike." I tried to cover the bruise so he wouldnt notice.

(Mike's p.o.v.)

As I saw him walk over towards me my face became hot. "Oh hey jeremy ready to work?" I asked not trying to sound too happy about seeing him.

(Idk p.o.v)

After they got to work mike kept staring at jeremy and blushing. When jeremy turned to look at him "s-something wrong?" He asked as the other stared at him. Mike blushed and shook his head. After a few hours of joking around and getting to know each other mike and jeremy felt  a strong bond or relationship between each other.

Creator)

Hallo im creator and yeah so I dont know you guys want me to like go day by day to tell the cute patoot's realtionship and sorry if it is not good im trying but yeah just asking and would ya like to see them cuddling or no?