nsfw meaning smut for you guys

-days skip-

(Jeremy's p.o.v.)

I kept going to Mike's house everyday after I went home and he would call me to go over and so I would tell my dad that I would be going to the store. After work mike called today as usual and told me to go over and he had a surprise so as usual I did the same thing and told my dad the same thing. (Time skip sorry im lazy) As I entered Mike's house  I saw him stand in front of me with a big smirk almost like Vincent's smirk. He then rushed me into a bathroom with a maid costume and locked me in "Put it on for me please jerebear love you~" and left. I tried to open the door but it was locked so I put on the dress and it fit perfectly and I kinda looked like a girl. "M-mike I finished." I said as I saw the door swing open and mike standing there and when he saw me his face turned bright red.

Mike's p.o.v.

"Me. You. Bed. Now." I said as I grabbed jeremy by the hand and took him to my room and put him on the bed. "M-mike." I heard jeremy say name and looked down at him 'fuck he is too cute' I felt myself getting hard. I then pushed my lips to Jeremy's soft, sweet, and warm lips and to my surprise he kissed back and we didnt stop till we were out of breath. After a while I then took the maid dress off jeremy who was flustered and bright red and I then took off my pants and boxers so I was now with my shirt unbuttoned and put the tip to Jeremy's entrance and heard him moan a bit before thrusting into him and trying to not hurt him. He moaned as I kept thrusting in and out of him. "Jeremy you feel good." I said before hearing him say "m-mike~ f-faster!~" I then did as I was told and heard his sweet and cute little moans.

(Time skip im lazy)

After we had reached our climaxes jeremy and I layed in bed. He was laying on my chest and I soon fell asleep.