cuddling begins

(Jeremy's p.o.v.)

The next day I ran out of my house and sprinted towards the pizzeria. My dad had gotten bad luckily he didnt hit me on my face to where he left bruises but I escaped without gim hitting me. But I knew when I got back from work I sure was gonna get the beating of my life from my dad. For somereason I was smiling then I remembered that mike had asked me yesterday to go out with him and my face went a bit pink when I remembered. As I got near the pizzeria I saw mike leaning against the wall and he noticed me as I walked closer. "H-hey mike." I said happily looking at him. He smiled and hugged me and kissed me on the cheek before saying hello and walked inside. I followed right behind and got to work.

(Mike's p.o.v.)

I hugged and kissed jeremy before walking into the office with him right behind me. I looked at him and smiled as he worked when he finally looked up at me and had the mist cutest smile on his face and went back to work. "So uh jeremy your coming over today hm?" I asked and looked down at the ground my face was a bit hot asking this. When I heard his sweet voice "o-oh uh yeah I a-am." He said a bit cheerful. I smiled and went back to work

(No one's p.o.v.)

After the 6:00am bell rang mike and jeremy gathered up their stuff and  went out the door smiling and chatting. Mike offered to drive jeremy to his house so he could changed and meet up with him at his house butnjeremy politely said no and began to walk home.

(Time skip)

After jeremy got his abuse done with he went over to mike's house and knocked on the door. Mike had heard the knock and opened the door to find jeremy there with a little bit of his lip butsed but after a while of jeremy making up a lie him and mike sat on the couch and cuddled.