awake and happy

(Mike's p.o.v.)

I woke up and was cuddling what I thought was jeremy I was actually cuddling a pillow how the hell did he get out my grip I thought. I got up and put on a shirt and my boxers before walking out and into my kitchen to see jeremy cooking breakfast in only a green sweater and boxers. I felt my face become hot and went over and hugged him from behind and began to kiss him in the neck and when I heard his cute gasp I couldn't help but smile. "Morning jerebear." I said while swaying him in my arms "m-morning mike oh and uh I-I made you coffee and breakfast will be ready I-in a few minutes." I heard him say and smiled and kissed him on the cheek before going to drink my coffee.

(Time skip because im lazy love you dont be mad)

Damn. I have to say Jeremy is one hella of a cook! I smiled and kissed Jeremy "thank you for the breakfast love~" I said and wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed him passionately abd to my surprise he kissed back too. Later on we sat on the couch and watched a comedian named Kevin Hart (I love Kevin Hart) I swear he is the most funniest person and me and jeremy cracked up. We didnt have work for three days so we were good. I then wrapped my arm around jeremy and felt him nuzzle my chest and fall asleep. Man he was cute in a few months I planned to purpose to him. To make him mine and plan to keep him safe and always protected.