loving

(Jeremy's p.o.v.)

As I got home I noticed my dad didnt come out guess he is in some deep sleep today. I walked up to my room and dropped on my bed and was glad mike didnt notice that bruise on my cheek.

(Few days of working together)

I sighed and looked at my phone to see someone calling me, I picked it up and saw mike, I forgot we exchanged numbers so he knew my phone number. I hesitated a bit and answered when I heard his relaxing voice "hey uh jeremy so I know we just met and all but uh I was wondering if you wanna go out with me...." my face went red as I heard that sentence. The truth was I had a crush on mike even though we had just met but I just felt safe around him. "W-well uh yes that would be n-nice." I stuttered out and covered my face which was red as I told him yes.

(Mike's p.o.v.)

I was a but nervous of telling him over the phone and when I heard the word yes my lips formed a smile. "Oh uh great uh if you want you can come over to my house and we could relax how about it?" I asked. "Y-yeah that would be nice so I-I'll see you tomorrow." He said before I heard big, loud footsteps on the other end before I heard his sweet and calm voice turn into a scared one "h-hey uh mike I gotta go s-sorry." He hung up his phone in a hurry before I could say goodbye. I began to worry the rest of the night and thinking if what happened to my sweet Jeremy.

(Creator)

Cuddling in the next smut in the next idk man you tell me.