Chapter 19

Jeremy's P.O.V.

All I could remember from yesterday was that I was being beaten by my dad, next thing you know I was in the hospital with Mike by my side. I was patched up and it would be a day or two until I could get out, but that didn't matter to me as long as I had my Mikey. Although I get to see him it pains me to see him give me that look of sorrow and pity, it pains me to see that look and especially from the person I love. I couldn't handle it anymore and looked at Mike directly in the eyes, it was like all this anger and sadness couldn't be stored anymore! "M-Mike, why? W-Why do you give m-me that look?" I felt myself beginning to be on the verge of tears, he looked at me with a look of shock clearly plastered on his face. "Jeremy, I just....." He stayed quiet for a moment before answering the question, that I had given him. "Why didn't you tell me?! Why didn't you let me protect you?!" By the time he had finished his two questions, I was already crying and sniffling. "H-How do you tell y-your boyfriend that, that happens t-to you?! I-It's not easy!" I didn't mean to yell, but he didn't understand how hard it was to keep that from him. I didn't know how to tell or explain what was happening to me, to him.  I began to sob and try to hide my face from Mike but it was no use, Mike hugged and kissed me while telling me that everything was going to be alright and that I was safe. I had to tell him the truth of what had happened, the real story of what happened to me. "M-Mike. T-The real true story of w-what happened is....M-My dad beats me everyday, w-when I come home from work o-or your house." I prepared myself for some yelling or shouting,  I knew Mike would be mad and all, but I kept it from him for the best. 

(A/N: Hello there. The name is Jeremun, nice to meet you again. So sorry I have been gone, I ended up spraining my wrist a bit earlier. Also I have been busy on my tumblr, I hit 1,002 followers and if you would like to see more of Jeremy and I, then follow this blog -> ask-jeremyfitzgerald-fazbears. Okie byeeeee)