seeing you again chapter2

(Mike's p.o.v.)

Well today is the day I start teaching that kid I guess. Why didnt he just run I mean I did give him a warning. Wait no not a warning more of a scaring. I mean I cant believe he is 18 he looked 15 or 14! But I gotta say he is cu.........fuck no I cannot be falling for him no no no. I ran out of my house after I was done getting ready for work and got in my car and began to speed off. I thought about doll and how we broke up because she cheated on me but I didnt worry too much.

(Time skip)

I finally arrived at the pizzeria where the new kid waited for me. "Hey you got here fast jeremy." I said looking at him a bit confused he had a little scartch on his cheek, "what happened? How did you get that scratch on your cheek?" I asked him.

"O-oh uh I just uh well I-I fell and it just happened..." he looked down at the ground and walked inside as I followed behind. Man he has a n.....my face turned red and I looked away. He sat down and I sat down and explained the basics to him. He learned pretty quick actually and that was good.

(Time skip)

Finally it hit 6:00am and he got up and waved bye and walked out the door. Man I barely met him and I find him cute I swear to god I need him.