Prologo

Author note: My native language is not English... This writing is done for entertainment purposes ... which means I like to write when I have nothing to do... I am not an expert writer, but I hope you like it.

Sorry if you find a spelling mistake ... by the way, if you are curious my first language is Spanish

-----------------------

Was on the trip with my girlfriend who had fallen asleep next to my shoulder. While my girlfriend was sleeping. Was remembering all the events that we had been through.

The person next to me was Kei Karuizawa. We have been together since the end of our freshman year at Advanced Nurturing High School. Even if there were bumps in the relationship. Has grown to the point where I couldn't imagine being without her in the future.

The adversities we had faced in our three years at Advanced Nurturing High School were too many. Even after telling him about my time in the white room, she had stayed by my side knowing the danger she would be in if she stayed with me.

When I was reflecting on everything that had happened, I was suddenly taken out of my thoughts when an explosion happened on the right wing of the plane.

During our third year at Advanced Nurturing High School. Had faced a great challenge. These events led to my father's participation in the White Room is exposed. This caused it to lose most of its influence. At the same time, the White Room was forced to close permanently.

It had been a whole year since we graduated as Class A from Advanced Nurturing High School. The whole class had been through difficult situations, but in the end, we had managed to reach Class A.

Knew that the commotion caused on the plane was due to a person who was trying to get me back or get revenge on me: my father.

Remembered how the plane had suddenly lost its balance caused by the sudden disappearance of the right-wing. Due to the explosion, it had left a huge hole in the plane. This caused the internal pressure that was inside the plane to come out to balance the outside pressure that was outside the plane.

Causing everything that was not attached to the plane to be sucked out. People who were not wearing the belt had been sucked in due to the amount of force that air was exerting to be able to get out to the outside.

Fortunately, I was wearing a seatbelt, protecting me from sucking. Unfortunately, Kei was not wearing a seat belt because she had used the bathroom on the plane a few hours ago and when she had sat back in her seat she had forgotten to put it back on.

"Uwaah!" Kei awoke violently when she had been ripped from her seat heading towards the gaping hole in the plane where several people had been sucked up and sent flying through the air.

My body had reacted instantly, managing to grab her by the arms, the sudden force exerted that had reached my arms had been so strong, Was sure that if my body were not athletically high, both shoulders would have dislocated.

A deafening noise had reached my ears caused by the roar of the wind. The plane began to turn several times as it began to descend. When a few seconds passed the descent of the plane was too steep.

Could barely hear Kei yelling my name as I did my best to keep my grip on her with my hands. Heard a slight creak that probably came from my seat from the force that was being exerted.

My mind was beginning to fade due to the lack of oxygen that I was encountering. The temperate air had dropped abruptly due to the altitude we were at.

Kei had lost consciousness from the events, but even if he was trying his best not to let her go. Knew the plane would crash... Couldn't allow that to happen because it would have great consequences, but unfortunately, I could only prepare for it.