Sorry, discontinued.

I want to communicate and apologize for communicating that the story is discontinued and it is due to the lack of motivation and lack of ideas that I have had about this story.

Also, rereading the story. I don't feel so sure about this one and this has led me to be unhappy with myself and generate a complete lack of ideas, it is also worth mentioning that I have not caught up with the new volumes of COTE.

I haven't even read Volum 0, I've only seen some spoilers and images, nothing else given the importance of that volume to the story of Ayanokouji.

I just don't have enough energy left, and I'm sorry for those who were waiting for me to update it, I tried to write out of obligation, but I just couldn't come up with anything. And well, if you want permission to remake it or continue it, you can write in my inbox.

By the way, maybe you are not interested or just don't care, but I take this opportunity to say that I am writing a story of Oshi no ko, although I warn you that it has nothing to do with COTE.

It is worth mentioning that I have improved a bit with grammar and have been able to get other tools that help with the reading of the story. Such as IA images, the cover image is an example of this. 

I guess that's it, maybe the story will be deleted or saved in the draft so that new people reading this story won't be disappointed.