Chapter 9

Author's note: Sorry if you find a spelling mistake

---------------------

A painful sting ran through my arm, Making me leave my memories. I turned my head to see Horikita hide the damn compass, Nevermind, was going to remove the compass from her hand. If she bought another compass, would take it from her too.

"I want you to hand me that dangerous weapon," I told him.

"Weapon? What are you talking about? As I said earlier do you have any proof of your claims" Horikita sneered in disgust.

I pointed my finger directly where the security camera was that captured all the students who were in the room "If you don't give me that compass, I will report this to the school as harassment. I think you can know from Sudō's case how it would turn out, truth?"

Horikita looked directly where pointed my finger, then her face paled... although I think it was more from the fact that I noticed the security camera before she. 

I stretched out my hand while I waited for him to hand over the damn compass. I wonder what I should do with this dangerous weapon. Horikita looked at my hand then the camera and my arm again before reluctantly handing me the compass.

"Don't think it's over"

"Well, in my point of view I just got a free compass," I said with a shrug. "For someone who doesn't want to make friends you sure talk to me a lot" I decide to make fun of her.

"Don't get the wrong ideas, I don't need friends. Much less a person like you" she replied.

"Your thinking is faulty. Do you think you can survive in society by yourself? No, in many companies you need to work cooperatively with others"

"You don't have to tell me what I know. Besides, I wouldn't need to befriend any of the people I cooperate with. I don't see the point."

"You know with that attitude, you will never grow as a person," I told him.

Horikita glared at me daring me to keep talking.

"Your attitude has cut you off from too many points of view. For example, I bet you haven't even figured out the real cheat of the school."

"School cheat? What are you trying to say?"

"You see what I'm trying to refer to, you haven't even grasped anything about the true rules of the school, but since you think too highly of your ability I'm sure you can figure it out" I replied.

"Why should I take your opinion into account?" Horikita was starting to get angry.

"Because you have suspicions about the leniency of the school. Although you are a smart person, you are not enough to realize the big picture."

"Are you saying that you have found out about the true rules of the school?"

"Yes. Because I am far superior to you Horikita. Both academically and athletically."

"Please, all the words that your mouth lets out are nothing more than fallacies. You don't have the proof to prove it" she scoffed as she began to pay attention to the teachers saying that the conversation was over.

"Don't worry. April 5 in Chabashira-sensei's class. I will demonstrate the truth about the school. Something that you will not be able to do because you are inferior to me."

Horikita didn't answer me, but I could see that her teeth were clenched in frustration. Nor had he tried to hit me because the cameras were recording what was happening in the classroom.