Chapter 1

Author's note: Sorry if you find a spelling mistake.

----------------------

This made absolutely no sense, this message written on the paper in my hand led me to the conclusion of a third party involved.

My mind began to race as various thoughts about hypotheses or theories came to my brain.

Was this person involved in some kind of divine deity giving me one more chance at life? Or was he just the opposite, a person with malicious intent leading me to one of his nefarious games?

I was wondering if the consciousness that I had in the future had replaced the consciousness that I had in the past? Or maybe had inherited all the memories of the future so could prevent all those events?

The first option was the more successful of the two, the sensation of pain that my body felt was something that could not be transmitted along with the memories. Could remember how the painful sensations felt perfectly, but couldn't feel those sensations just by remembering.

Had also noticed a strange occurrence when my gaze fell on my hand where there should have been a scar from the stab that had been caused by Hōsen Kazuomi.

The stab in the palm of my hand was caused early in my sophomore year at Advanced Nurturing High School. After Hōsen had managed to defeat Sudo and Horikita. Hōsen had planned to stab himself in his thigh so he could make a fuss at the school so he could use it as evidence and have him expel me.

Had let him stab me voluntarily to avoid his plan to expel me. It was also to be able to use his own plan against him and force him to cooperate with our class, this fact was what led me to have a scar on my hand.

That scar was now non-existent as if it had never happened.

Once again, I watched as Koenji refused to give up his seat to the old woman. The conversation they were having was the same way as it had happened, even Kushida's intervention was the same way.

Had come to think that it might be some kind of dream, but quickly dismissed it because it felt too realistic, the sights and sounds even the sensation of sitting under a seat. The feel of the paper in my hands also felt too detailed.

Wasn't sure what to do next, nor did I know if there were consequences for deviating from what I had previously experienced. Decided to take a look around me.

Remembered that Horikita was sitting close to me at the time, minding her own business. Exactly how I remembered Horikita at the time.

In contrast to Future Horikita's short hair, Past Horikita had long hair, she wore that same stern look on her face.

When our eyes met, I could tell that she didn't recognize me at all.

Future Horikita had become the student president once Nagumo's term had ended. She had faced trials and adversities causing her to gain a new perspective in a way that she would never have had. if I hadn't pushed her into student council in our sophomore year.

The entire growth stage that Horikita had gained throughout our three years at Advanced Nurturing High School was gone in the blink of an eye.

It left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Looked away from Horikita so I could see the scenery from the bus window... Was a little disappointed in myself... Had thought that if my awareness of my future had replaced my awareness of the past, there would be other people who would have the same. Apparently, the third person involved was not someone merciful.