Chapter 5

Author's note: Sorry if you find a spelling mistake

---------------------

We were in the cafeteria while we watched the students buy their meals, the position we were in was the best place to observe the people who come to eat in the cafeteria.

The reason we were in the cafeteria was to see if the three students from class 2-C were here. I knew who the students were and had memorized their faces back then, but it would probably be suspicious if I searched for them alone... without having "known their faces".

That is why I had brought Sudō with me so that he could point out to me which students had "falsely" accused him, but why search the cafeteria of all the places?... Because it was one of the busiest places in the school, aside from the mall. There is also the fact that everyone is dropping out of their respective classes because we were taking a short break.

It was lunchtime right now, so the probability that all three students are in the cafeteria is very high. Although there is a possibility that the people you were looking for made their own lunch or a meal bought from the convenience store.

"What are we doing standing in this place?" Sudō asked when he started to get impatient "Why weren't we looking for clues instead?"

"Can you recognize the students who accused you, Sudō?" I asked.

"What kind of question is that? I will never forget the faces of those lying bastards."

"That's good, now I want you to look for them among all these people in the cafeteria"

"Eh?" Sudō didn't understand the reason why I told him to look for them, but he also started looking for the students among all the people who were eating.

I turned my head as I searched for them only to find them before Sudō.

I sighed, I guess I'll have to speed this up

"Sudō," I called him, gaining his attention,

"Are those?" I nodded towards some random students.

"No, they are not"

"Those over there"

"Not"

"How about those?"

"No ... wait if it's them, it's the bastards accused me"

"Well follow me"

Instead of going directly to the students, we went in the direction of the machine to buy food. I ordered the most expensive food that was in the machine. The machine gave me the ticket, I took it, and then went directly in the line where the people were to exchange the purchased food.

Before the food was delivered, I took out my cell phone, with one hand grabbed the tray ... put some force on my fingers to easily hold the tray with one hand while using my cell phone with the other.

I opened the camera app, started walking towards the three students with Sudō looking confused by what he was doing, but I didn't give him an explanation as to what was doing.

Just as we were about to get to the table where the three students were chatting, I changed direction while taking pictures of them. The angle at which I placed the cell phone I did it to get a perfect shot of all three. Where you could see their faces perfectly while they were chatting.

Then went in the direction of the real objective had in mind, it was a student of class 2-D ... this student would surely have faced class 2-C in a special exam, so I was sure that at least he would have the information you were looking for.