the one with the soap

RECAP

Did I make him uncomfortable?

I made my way towards the kitchen and the boxes that had the dishes and food.

'LEVI'S STUFF'

I'm assuming this is Levi's stuff? I bent down and opened the box to reveals a lot of vintage dishes. 'How pretty... teacups. He must be a teaaholic like me. Well, at least I hope so.'

I washed all his dishes and then placed everything in the cabinets. I separated all of my dishes, and Levi's just in case. Erwin and Hanji did not bring any dishes, I was responsible for the dishes while Hanji was responsible for the spoons, knives, etc. I placed everything where they belong and I grabbed the last box.

FOOD.

Not a lot though, we only had the food I brought which was supposed to last for a few days for me and Hanji, but now I'm feeding four people counting me. 'fuck... I need to go to the market tomorrow' I thought to myself.

"Hanji, I'm done with the kitchen, ima shower real quick and then make food okay?" I said to her as I make my way to my room.

"Kk buttercup, Ima shower as well, the boys can shower after us!" She yells. She finds new nicknames for me often but buttercup has been the one she calls me the most. Mostly since I reminder her of buttercup from Powerpuff girls for some reason but I don't mind its cute.

I nodded and I enter my room to see making my bed. 'Oh wow, my side looks way better than I had invision.'

"Thank you for cleaning my side," I said as I made my way to my cabinet to get my clothes. He nods as he finished making my bed.

"Ima shower, and then make breakfast.." I muttered. 'he really folded my panties like they do in victoria's secret...and even color-coordinated...impressive?'

"You sure do know how to fold panties for a guy~" I teased. "It makes more space that way 'tch'- what is that suppose to mean?!" He stated. "I am okay if you're gay you kn-" he cut me off "No I'm not gay, I'm straight." "I am just sayingg~" I kept on teasing. He stood up and walked towards me and bent down to the level I was. "Do I need to prove myself? because I sure can prove that I love women~" 'now what game is he playing at... should I go alon- No I start to feel myself feel burning as he's facing is inches away from mine'

I stood up brushing him off as I grab my panties that had a small cake in the middle which I thought was cute, light mom jeans, and a white short-sleeve crop top. "No need, I believe you..." I said as I smirked looking back at him and made my way into the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and I hear a 'tch' ... well if I can make a dollar for every time he makes that sound I can become a millionaire.

I place my clothes on top of the sink and towel on top of the toilet. I can see that he organized my skincare and shampoo inside the shower. I peel my clothes off and throw them in the bin, I turn on the water... hot burning water. I swear I can't be the only one who showers as they stepped inside hell. Before I hop inside I put my music on my phone. Now I jumped inside and started my routine. Shampoo first, then conditioner, then washing my body with soap, then my skincare.

The song Babooshka Song by Kate Bush started to play.

I started to sing and no I sing horrible but I'm showering and I don't care.

And how she was when she was beautiful

She signed the letter~

My soap slipped and as I was reaching for it...

All yours

Babooshka, babooshka, baboos-

All you can hear is a huge 'THUD'

I fell backward and I grabbed the curtains but I took it down with me and I felt my back get scratched hard by the corner where the shampoo and etc were at, with that the pole hit my head hard. I chuckled for a bit until I felt my head and back sting.

"Brat what the fuck was that?? Did you fall?" Levi shouted behind the door. I just sat there contemplating my life on how stupid I am.

"Hello?" Levi spoke again. "Yea-h I'm fine just slipp- oh shit I'm bleeding" I look down and see blood blending with the water.

Levi opened the door... shit I forgot to lock it. "WAITT-" I quickly covered myself with the curtain and the big ass pole. Once he came in his eyes were closed "Can I open my eyes now?" he questioned "yea-ah" I stuttered. He opened his eyes and turned off the shower and bent down to me "Let me see.. does it hurt?" Levi spoke with concern in his voice.

"Well my back hurts like a bitch and the pole hit my head" I looked down embarrassed at what just happened. "I don't know how my back looks but I do know I opened enough to bleed... it looks like I'm on my period..." I continued and let out a small giggle as I turned my back towards him but the curtain covered my ass and breast.

"Oh-o you have a huge cut on your back and these are new white towels, so ima get the first aid kit and clean you up... is that okay with you?" he asked. "yeah" I mumbled. He stood up and went to the cabinets and took out a red box. I stayed in the same place just waiting to get out because I am also starving.

~grrrr~

I looked up and we made eye contact. "Sorry I'm hungry," I said while laughing. I saw his lip twitch as if he found it amusing. He quickly came towards me, "turn around" I obeyed.

"This might sting," he said and with no warning, he poured Hydrogen peroxide on my back.

"fu-CKKK, you could have war-ned me you know" growling at him.

"sorry? be thankful I'm doing this for you brat," he said in a sarcastic tone.

"By the way, your singing is really shitty, my ears probably bled from hearing you sing" He continued.

"HEY you don't have to be rude... next time just leave because a gremlin-like you isn't gonna stop my singing," I said in a confident annoyed tone. "You know... you could have called Hanji instead~" I teased, I feel his left hand on my shoulder while the right one is cleaning my back. I get warm goosebumps with his touch.

'tch'

"Well, I can always call her brat." He let go of my shoulder and I feel cold again. He started putting a large white bandage and tape to seal it for nothing can get in.

"It's fine you are already almost finished..." I mumbled. "You also bruise easily, I can see the bruises on your back forming already... but all done twerp," he said as he stood up. I looked back at him still on the floor "Thank you" I gave him a small smile. He nodded and made his way to the door.

"Don't worry ill fix the curtain when I shower," he said. I nodded and he closed the door behind him.

'I can't believe that just happened. Welp what a shower' I stood up and grabbed my towel and started to dry myself. I put my clothes on and did my skincare in the sink. Once I finished I grab the towel and put it on my hair and walked out.