the one with the ex

RECAP

'What a long day this might be...'

We finally arrived at our destination. The beach. Before arriving we ate breakfast and with that, the whole car ride Hanji was singing at the top of her lungs. Erwin seemed to enjoy her singing since he would occasionally look at her as if she was the most beautiful creature. As he should.

Of course the whole car ride I was non-stop thinking about Levi for some reason. Being faded makes me really deep think and even just knowing him for a small amount of time, his presence consumes me... no wonder Perra is obsessed with him.

How do I know that? I stalked her Instagram and her profile is filled with pictures of her and Levi, but he seriously never cracks a smile... not even with her. Anyways from what Hanji has told me, her new friends sound chill. Hopefully, I can vibe with them because I certainly do not want to third wheel with two couples.

While Erwin parked, I look out the window it is a sunny beautiful day, the waves were perfect and there was an empty spot with not a lot of people around... jackpot!

Hopping off the car I quickly grabbed my bag and headed to find a spot for us because apparently Levi and Peppa haven't arrived yet.

"Hanji ima go find a spot for us since the toxicos haven't arrived yet~" I spoke as I started making my way. 

"Okay baby~" I hear Hanji from behind me.

I took off my chanclas since the sand is right in front of me, the sand was too hot so I started to run to the spot I had my eyes on. I got to the spot and I see Hanji running towards me and Erwin carrying everything... poor soul. 

Right behind Erwin were Levi and Pear also carrying a few things.

TIME SKIP

We finally all settled in and now all we were waiting for were the new friends Hanji was talking about. So far Peppa and Levi haven't acknowledged me which is fine, at least Erwin and Hanji-hans talks to me. We have been smoking weed for a while and the other love birds are just being loud. Well, Pear was being loud and taking non-stop pictures of herself in her bikini while short stack was reading a book, more specifically a romantic book with smut. How do I know that? because I have the same book.

"So when are your friends coming," I asked Hanji.

"They just texted me they are finding parking" she spoke as she passed me back the blunt. 

I hummed in response and took a good hit. I haven't undressed yet because I am waiting on Hanji to let me know if she is also gonna go to the water since I don't wanna go alone.

A few minutes passed and that is when Hanji scrambled off her chair and joyfully scram "They are here~" as she pointed at them.

I saw 8 figures, four boys and four girls. One of the guys looks awfully famili- oh no... is tha- is that...

jean?!?!

I turned to Hanji and her face seemed to also drop. I quickly turned my back and Hanji sat next to me... from the looks of it, she had no idea Jean was coming.

"Honey I did not know, just stay by myself at all times or the other friends I swear I didn't know baby" She spoke in a comforting way.

"It's okay, 'll just avoid him don't worry Hanji." I faked smiled at her and rubbed her back. I didn't wanna show I was worried because she gets into a horrible high and I do not want that to happen.

The friend group is now standing behind me. Hanji quickly stood up and started to greet everyone.

"Everyone meets (y/n) and meet everyone" Hanji spoke as she leads a hand to help me up.