the one with the drink

RECAP

"Levi?" 

"Are you alright darling?" I snap out of the intimate daydream I was having about Levi. Levi? Why the fuck did I just daydream about Levi giving me head? Out of all people Levi? REALLY (Y/N)? The drinks I drank are really fucking me up.

I nod and put and a fake smile as I put my head on his shoulder.

The mystery guy starts spinning me as we continue to dance. 'The daydream felt so real... why out of everyone...' I thought to myself. I look around and my surroundings are spinning. 

I see Hanji and Erwin dancing together to a slow song.

I see my new friends having fun and dancing around... Sasha eating next to Connie, Eren and Mikasa dancing so effortlessly, Ymir holding Historia closely, everyone looks happy.

I see Perra on top of a guy... I'm assuming it might be Levi. 

That thought somehow made me feel sicker.

The feeling of being woozy became stronger as if there was more than alcohol was in my drink. I almost forgot the mystery guy is still here dancing with me. He is also looking around the ball. I start tripping over my feet as I felt his arms snake around my waist to keep my body balanced.

I hear a small chuckle coming from the handsome figure. "Are you alright?"  he said softly with concerned eyes when I start taking fast breaths.

"I'm sorry but I think I nee-d a a breather... I don't feel well" I spoke gently stuttering. "Don't apologize, I'll walk with you" he reassured me. 'God what is wrong with me... why am I feeling like this?' I thought to myself.

"No need, my friend will be here for me, don't wanna-a make myself a burden to you... I had fu-" He cut me off as he carries me in bridal style, we make our way outside as I start feeling even worse. So many twists and turns in my stomach I start to feel the need to puke. I gave him a weak smile as I start to feel everything I ate come right back up.

We made it outside as he sits me gently down on a bench. I fell the liquid come right back up as I quickly jump out of the bench and start puking near the grass. 'God can my day get any worse... this is embarrassing as shit' Luckily I didn't throw up on my dress nor on him.

I feel his fingers softly untie my mask from behind and gently removed it from my face. He grabs pieces of hair removing them from my face as I continue to puke. 

I raise my face at him as he finally sees my face revealed. His eyes seemed so shocked once he saw who I was with his lips parted as if he has seen me before. "I am so sorr-" I stop talking and quickly turn my head and start puking once again. I felt him rub my back trying to calm me down. 

"I think I am fainting," I say as I finish throwing up. I look up at him as my eyes became heavier The feeling of being finished throwing up made me just wanna knock out outside in the grass.

I open my phone type in my address as fast as I could and hand it to him. "Take me home pleas-" I was cut off by the darkness.

Levi's POV

I catch (y/n) as she passes out, I carefully put her phone in my pocket since we are both roommates but she doesn't know that. Who knew she would be the one I danced with. I was very shocked once I removed her mask, the reason I came to the ball was to take her off my mind.

I carried her bridal style and started making my way to my car. Good thing there's no traffic at this time and will make it home in no time.

'I did not think she would speak french... and very well may I add' I thought to myself.

I finally arrived at my car, I gently placed her inside and fasten her seatbelt, and quickly went inside my car. 

On my way home, she looked so peaceful but at the same time so pale and drained. What the fuck did they put in her drink? We both drank almost the same thing and I did not see anyone put anything inside her drink.

We finally made it home but before that, I texted Hanji for her not to worry about (y/n).

Four Eyes.

(y/n) made it home safe.

delivered 2:10 am

I carry her back to our dorm and place her in her bed. 'fuck I should change her out of this dress but that's weird as fuck' I thought to myself.

I put her in a sitting position and start to remove her bun and hair clips from her head. I quickly went to the restroom and got makeup remover and started to remove her makeup and eyelashes. 'I don't understand why she wears makeup she doesn't need it.'

I grab her big t-shirt only since she doesn't like sleeping with pants on. I start unzipping her dress revealing lingerie. I feel my face burning up and try to not look at her chest. 'Thank god she is passed out because my face is as red as a tomato.' 

I quickly placed her t-shirt on top and just slipped the dress under her for her body won't be exposed. 

I remove her heels and neatly placed her dress and shoes on her side table. 

I bring a trash can place it on the side of the bed along with a cup of water and pills for when she wakes up. 

I start to remove my clothes when I hear small mumbling. I turn to see (y/n) mumbling words, as I come closer to her, I start to hear my name. I froze up, 'is she thinking of me?' I question myself. I shake my head and get into my pj's along with brushing my teeth. I start hearing my phone buzzing and checked if it was Hanji and it was.

Four Eyes.

(y/n) made it home safe.

Thank god!! I was looking all over for her. 

You are such a good man Levi!

 I LOVE YOU <3

Yeah yeah, just don't mention it to her, 

say that a guy brought her to you and you 

took her home.

Why huh 😏😏😏😏 anyways, 

Erwin and I are on our way home!!

Because I said so. Come home safe.

read 2:25 am

Fine, Fine BYEEEE😏👉🏼👌🏼😉

I get into bed and start feeling a little tired... I guess today was a lot to unwrap and have no more energy. I hope she never finds out it was me who helped her and danced with her.

 I close my eyes and start drifting off to sleep.

Quick question: If Erwin's death was replaced by Isabel's... would Levi save Isabel or Armin? let me know and your reasoning.

It was all (y/n) daydreaming LMAO, sorry you guys but I had to do some tricking in this, I need to build their love story because they still hate each other but they are both confused. They will be more smutty content but I have to get the build-up over with first you know?

ANYWAYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT LOVE YOU ALL AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE BABES. 

-Lola <3