before you read

LevixReader (college au)

A 19-year-old girl named (y/n)(l/n) gets to become roommates with Hanji her best friend in college. She's finally able to have the freedom she desired. She is not a fan of men... her last relationship traumatized her that she has had enough... for now. As she enters her dorm it is not what she expected... Hanji kept a tiny piece of information that comes with the dorm.

What will it be?

Will (y/n) kill Hanji for this?

Find out in "The one with the Roommate".

DONT FORGET TO VOTE BABES

The characters in this book do not belong to me, but they belong to the creator of Attack on Titan, Hajime Isayama. SPOILER ALERT: I Use characters from season 1- season 4.

THE ART COVER IS BY: IVORY-HELIOTCZ

18+ NSFW

WARNING: This book contains the use of drugs, weed, probably violence, strong language, degradation. It also contains SMUT, I will not put a warning because I would like you guys to be surprised. Slapping, spanking, dom/sum, toys, sexual abuse/ harassment, rape, oral sex, anal sex, sex in general (everywhere), spitting, and praise.

Throughout the book, you guys can also suggest scenes or things you will like to happen. I will always look at the comments so don't be surprised if I use an idea you had.

I hope you enjoy the book as much as I enjoyed writing. Also it is slow burn, but i will be teasing the hell out of everyone.

yours truly ~ Lola <3