the one with the lie

RECAP

jealous?

I was awoken by a ruckus and it was the sound of Hanji's scream... she really does sound like a dying bird. I start to rub my eyes and my eyes started to adjust to the light that is slowly enters through the curtains of my window.

I pick up my phone which was on my side cabinet to check the time.

It was 7 am... WHY IS HANJI A FUCKING MORNING BIRDDDDD.

I started to stretch my whole body with a yawn moan and look around my room...

Levi was once again not here... go figure.

'His way of acting is very irritating, he is nice at one point but then acts like a whole different person. I kinda do feel bad for Perra that's her name right? Anyways I know how men are and he is defiantly not loyal to her but it ain't my problem... good time to be single am I right?

Anyways if he is avoiding me in any sort of way might as well show the same energy.'

I quickly hopped out of my bed and barged out my door to find Hanji, as soon as I made contact with her, she jumped onto me like a leech and greeted me to the floor.

I am a very small person compared to Hanji, so no shit I fell.

"The fuck was that for Hanji?!?" I grunted as she was onto of me with the biggest grin on her face.

"Guess whattttt????" She spoke as she started lifting herself up.

"what?" I gave her a bored looked with a death stare... mostly because I just woke up by the loudest person I know.

"We are all going to the beach~" she sang as she took her hand out to help me up.

"Who is 'we'?" I raised an eyebrow.

She started to walk towards her room where I see Erwin packing extra clothes... I'm assuming to the beach.

"The people who live here and few friends," She said excitedly

"Meaning Levi as well?" I rolled my eyes.

"Yes~ is there a problem buttercup?" She questioned with a smirk.

"No, not really but-" she cut me off.

"No butts, if you don't like his presence... you can just chat with the new friends that you'll meet. Erwin has known them for a long time and I have met with a few of them and I loved them."

"Fine, ill start packing~" I made my way towards my room and started to look for a bikini.

I started to debate whether to wear a one-piece or a two-piece.

"Hanji we are back~" a squeaky voice came from the front door.

I took a sneak peek at who that was and my guess was correct.

Peppa.

Levi holding her bags but of course does not a single smile at all. She looks very happy though, with a huge hat covering her tiny head and a bright neon pink two-piece on with light ripped jean shorts.

'I guess I'm wearing a two-piece too then.'

Don't get me wrong I don't hate her, but I did not think Levi would invite her.

I close my door shut and head to my cabinet to find the sexiest bikini I own.

If I even own one.

It took 5 minutes to find an (f/c) set but the underwear is thong-like. I quickly locked the door just in case shortstack wants to bust in. I started to change into the bikini and then I just got a white long sleeves mesh button up shirt, all unbuttoned. I put on high-rise light ripped jeans with a slit on the ass. I grab a butterfly clip and put my hair up and grab my black Louis Vuitton glasses.

'Thud'

I hear someone knock on my door as I was looking for my chanclas.

"Who is it" I questioned.

"Hanji who else dummy" I got up and unlocked the door.

"Que quieres?? (what do you want?)" I questioned her. She quickly pushed me in and closed the door. She grabbed my shoulders and started to me me back and fourth as she kept blabbing.

"Levi told me to tell you that you and him are not roommates because Petra will make a big deal about it so-" she catches her breath and continued. "if she asks, me and you sleep in my room since your stuff don't really look girly because she might come in here-" she catches her breath once more. "Don't say a word or Levi will literally kill me.... Literally." She finished off by letting my shoulders go.

"Okay Hanji calm down. I already got my stuff let's just go out in the living room before his shit get caught up."

"I don't understand why he lied to her about this though, he usually says everything else like he really doesn't mind because he doesn't love her but with this he does lie?" Hanji said as she continued. "I will get to the bottom of this because this Levi is sus... but anyways LETS GOO" she gave me a kiss on the lips and grabbed my hand.

"Oh shit before I forget" Hanji spoke as she went to Levi's bed and grabbed a small bag.

She saw I had a confused face as she spoke once again. "Weed baby weed" We both laughed and started to headed out the room.

I looked around the living room and Levi and Peru weren't there neither was Erwin. I'm assuming they left to the car already and are now waiting for us.

We both got towels & the cooler with food as we both headed down stairs to the parking lot.

"Does perra smoke weed?" I asked Hanji.

"Actually I don't know, if not better for us no?"

"true true" I said as we started to get closer to the parking lot.

"Hey (y/n)" Hanji questioned in a funny tone.

"Yes ??"

"How do fish get stoned?" She questioned trying to hold in her laugh.

"No se Hanji dime (I don't know Hanji tell me)" I giggled as I rolled my eyes.

"From... seaweed..." Hanji started bursting into laughter and I laughed as well because she really is a crack head even without being on crack.

"You were just dying to make a weed joke huh"

"Yes... I just had too" she said still laughing.

We finally arrived to the parking lot and Erwin was driving and it seems that Hanji will go infront with him while I will go to the back. I see Levi and Peru in his car.

"I guess they want a quickie before the beach huh, because they fit perfectly fine here." Hanji elbowed me.

"Foreal but let's go I want breakfast before the beach" I said as I got inside the car.

We all got in and started to drive. Levi's car and Erwin car were side by side.

"We are gonna go get breakfast first, we'll meet you at the beach" Erwin spoke to Levi.

"Sounds good." Levi spoke in a bored tone, this whole time he hasn't even given me a single look.

'What a long day this might be...'

Hey babes sorry for taking long to update, I got sucked into reading more fanfictions and I lost track of time. I sometimes don't get motivated but I will do my best. I have so many scenes but the part I get stuck is leading up to those scenes yk? But I will update constantly now don't worry. AND DO NOT WORRY SMUT WILL COME SOON 🤌🏼. LOVE YOU & I HOPE YOU ENJOY

-Lola <3