the one with the contact name

RECAP

Until I see an unfamiliar contact.

Daddy 🥵

'Who does this midget think he is?? He is very bold to assume he's worth being called 'daddy'... this game he is playing is gonna make him fall in love with me... 

FUCK what if I fall in love with him?! Shit, I have to be one step ahead of his shit... I will win.' 

I thought to myself shook at his actions since he was being cold the whole car ride... but as I said let the games begin.

Daddy 🥵 

Hey Daddy

delivered 1:55

'Now hopefully that catches him by surprise hehe' 

I put my phone in my purse and started to walk inside Target as the cold breeze hit me. I grabbed a cart and started to make my way to get all the supplies I need.

Buzz 

I grabbed my phone to checked who has messaged me and its nonother than daddy ~

Daddy 🥵

Whos this?

(y/n) dumbass...

Ahhh, I know lol. 

'He's replying pretty fast... he's really mind fucking me ugh' I thought to myself.

Daddy 🥵

I see the name you gave yourself... 🧍🏽‍♀️

Seems you like it pretty well since you called me Daddy yourself.

uh-  👁👄👁

Not even denying it lol. Meet me on register 6 in 20 minutes.

Kkkk... for what reason huh 😏

For I can pay? What else brat.

To uh 👉🏼👌🏼...

In your dreams... now hurry before I leave you.

fine.

read 2:05

I made my way and started to collect everything I needed. Even Hanji's slime...

Time Skip 

I have already collected within 15 minutes and I have everything Hanji requested and got her three different kinds of slime, a red one, a green glittery one, and a rainbow one.

Making my way to the register I stumble across the vibrator section. I have heard about these vibrators and that they are MAGICAL.

Fuck if I get it, it'll be difficult to do it since Levi is gonna be around often but I can always do it if he goes out or when I shower.

Should I? fuck... 

FUCK IT.

I got a pink vibrator but I will pay for this because I do not want Lev-