the one with the car

Side note:

If I make grammar mistakes do please point them out. <3

RECAP

We made eye contact and I rolled my eyes and started to drift off to sleep.

My slumber was brutally interrupted by Hanji barging into my room. My eyes shot open as I feel two hands on my shoulders and shaking me as if someone was mixing alcoholic drinks.

"(Y/N)~ I'm hungry~" Hanji scram in my ear while still shaking me.

"Four-eyes can you quit screaming, some of us actually enjoy SILENCE," Levi spoke as his reading time got interrupted by Hanji.

"(Y/n), why are you in your underwear..." Hanji spoke as her eyes widen and lit up. "It is not what you think so relax... I just didn't want to nap in jeans." I muttered as I rubbed my eyelids. She smirked so I pushed Hanji off me and started to stretch my whole body across the bed and let out a yawn moan. Stretching after a nap is one of the best feelings but being woke up by a crazy manic ain't it.

I grab my phone to check what time it was and it was barely 1 pm. I only slept for 3 hours. 

"Isn't there like a cup of noodles in the cabinet?" I asked Hanji. "Yes, but since you cooked today, you can cook more... please cmon cmon~" She kept whining and tugging my shirt.

'I guess it isn't late at all to go buy groceries' "Fine, pero que se te antoja a comer?" (what are you craving to eat?) as I grabbed my jeans and started to put them on me. In the corner of my eye, I can see Levi scanning my body as if I was his new experiment. I felt my cheeks start to heat up... 'I was gonna point it out but if I did, Hanji would start not only teasing him but me as well. I'll leave the little games for when we are alone.' 

"What was that one thing you made at your mom's house, something blue?" "You mean cordon bleu?" I spoke. I started to put my shoes on since I am going to have to walk to the market.

"You know how to make cordon bleu?" Levi questioned with curiosity in his voice as he rose his head from reading.

"Yes, I taught myself how to make many fancy foods while my mom was too busy with work," I said as I looked at him. "Anyways Hanji if you need anything from the market just text it to me, but don't let it be a lot because ima go walking" I continued as I turn to Hanji.

"Well, Levi has a car, just dri-"

"no." Levi cut her off as Hanji pouted.

"You have a car? I know how to drive so you won't have to worry about me crashing it or dirtying it." I spat at him.

"I don't trust no one with my car... I'll just drive you I need cleaning supplies anyways..." He said as he stored his book in his cabinet. He got up and slipped in his shoes and grabbed his keys. He started walking towards the door of the room and look back.

"You coming or what?" 

I quickly got my small baby pink Dior bag. My money, and my phone literally only fit there but it was a gift and a very cute gift so I cherished it very much.

"Have fun you two~" Hanji teased as we all walk out of my room. 

Levi and I walked out the door and we didn't speak until I broke the silence when we arrived in the parking in front of the university.

"Text Erwin what he needs from the market" all he did was nod.

'He got inside a familiar car... a Mclaren 720s all matte blac- HE'S THE ONE WHO SPLASHED ME WITH WATER' I felt upset because he kinda did ruin my morning and I deserve an apology.

"YOU" he turned his head and gave me a confused look. "Me wha-" I cut him off.

"You splashed me earlier today and you didn't even apologize... you didn't even look at who you splashed" I spat at him.

'tch' "Well now that I know it is you, I'm actually happy it was you.. and no I don't apologize for that" He smirked and got inside the driver's seat. 'What an asshole' I got inside and just kept looking out the window. 

We were both silent as he started to drive off. He didn't put music so I grabbed the aux and he slapped my hand away. What. the. fuck. " WHAT THE FUCK... what was that for???" I spat at him.

"My car meaning no touching the aux... only I can put music" He grabbed his phone and plugged the aux and started to put on music. I guess his music isn't all bad the first song he put was She's My Collar Song by Gorillaz. 

I just looked to my left and saw how handsome he looks while driving with the left hand on the wheel and his right on his thigh... if only he can use the right hand on my thig-

"Quit staring, it's creepy you know" He spoke as he broke off my thoughts. 'nevermind he's a uglysome dwarf.' I 'tched' just to mock him and turned to view the window. "I wasn't starring at you... there was a cute dog on the street and it happened to be on your side" I said as I starred outside. It was still a gloomy pretty day but no rain like yesterday. 

"Hmm" was all he said. I rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see my face. What a douchebag. 

My phone starts vibrating.

Hanji 🫂🍒

- Pads and tampons

- condoms XL 

- minute maid

- cake or cupcakes or both 😏

- soda aka Coke

- protein powder vanilla 

- if you can please get me slime 🥺

That's it thank you, BABY, btw Erwin texted Levi on what he wants, just in case he doesn't get the condoms pls get them for me... LOVE YOU <3

Kk got it babe

delivered 1:45

We finally arrived at the market well, target. He parked and then we both got off and started walking towards the entrance. 

"If you're embarrassed to buy Erwin's condoms, I can buy them I don't mind" I broke off the silence.

'tch' "I'm not embarrassed, I will buy them" He muttered. We entered target and we both got two different carts. 

"Well you don't have my number and I don't want the little baby to get lost so here put your number in," I said as I handed him my phone.

He gave me once again a 'tch' and grabbed the phone and typed in his number. 

Once he typed it in he gave me back my phone and we both went on our way to get what we needed.

I opened my phone for I can put a funny contact name for him and I couldn't find the name, Levi.

Until I see an unfamiliar contact.

Daddy 🥵

Hey babes, it's already 5 chapters that are just one day, do you guys enjoy those or should I get to the point of the days? Or should I make the chapters longer to complete the day, it'll be a long chapter but it'll take longer to publish because a ALOT HAPPENS IN EACH DAY, and I'm just getting started.

Please let me know your opinion and DONT FORGET TO VOTE! <3

- Lola <3