the one with the music

RECAP

'I can't believe that just happened. Welp what a shower' I stood up and grabbed my towel and started to dry myself. I put my clothes on and did my skincare in the sink. Once I finished I grab the towel and put it on my hair and walked out.

"You can shower now, ima start the food, once you get out I'm sure it'll be ready," I told him as I see him hopping off his bed walking towards the bathroom. He nodded and closed the door behind him as I made my way to the kitchen.

I see Hanji coming out of her room as well, she also showered at the same time as me to help me cook... well not really to watch me cook.

"I heard a huge bang noise do you know what it was?" Hanji asked as she closed the door behind her.

"Yeah, I fell because I dropped the soap and dragged the curtains with me" We both laughed as I turned around and showed her my bandage.

"Levi helped me and no he didn't see me naked and do not get any ideas from this" I continued. "Cmon, my ship is starting to finally sail..." she pouted. "I can already see bruising, I can already imagine what's under there," Hanji said.

"Levi said it was kinda bad, I couldn't see it but I did see the blood." We both walked into the kitchen while she pulled a chair and sat near the counter.

"What shall I make us? Avocado toast? or sheepherder with the eg-" she cut me off.

"YES YES PLEASE I LOVE IT WHEN YOU MAKE THAT" Hanji yelled excitedly.

"Okay okay, down dog~" I put my hands on her shoulder to calm her craziness. She smiled and pulled me in and gave me a quick peek in the lips. I smiled.

I turned around "You know, once Erwin makes it official we might need to stop kissing... he might end up being actually jealous~" I teased as I started taking out all the ingredients. "I know but he already knows we mess around like that but anyway I'll act single until he officially asked me out" she crossed her arms proudly.

"Righhttt~" I started to peel the potatoes. "Hanji put music or something" "YES MA'AM" She ran for her phone. I peeled 8 potatoes and took out 8 eggs, Mexican four cheese, pepper, a huge pan, and a shredder since I will shed the potatoes to make it hashbrowns.

Hanjie came back and started putting reggaeton. "ahh that's a good girl~" I teased Hanji. She gave me a huge smile and started dancing and I did too. I mean who wouldn't? The first song she put was 'gasolina by daddy yankee' . Without knowing I started shaking my ass while placing the ingredients onto the pan. Hanji then ran to her bag and took out a fat blunt.

"Oh~, Hanji did I mention how much I love you?" I said to her with a huge grin on my face.

"I love you too~" she lit it up and took a hit, she came to me and placed it in my mouth as I took a hit as well.

'What a great way to recover from all the chaos from this morning' I took two big hits and started to place the eggs on top of the cooked shredded potatoes. The next song that came up was 'good 4 u Olivia rodrigo' It was a new song that has been released and so far I'm loving her album.

Hanji and I started screaming the lyrics as if we are lowkey dissing our exes... We started jumping as well and moving our heads from side to side and point at each other throughout the song.

I then went to a cabinet and grabbed two different teas, black tea and lemon zinger, I don't know if Levi is a fruits guy or a bitter guy. I like both so he can choose whatever he likes. I boiled water good enough for the both of us since I know Hanji doesn't really mess with tea and she has also mentioned Erwin doesn't either. I turned to the pan to check on it.

I put a lid on top of the pan to let the eggs cook and not let them be raw. The song finished as the next song was 'la canelera by Los Capos' "HANJI COME HERE NOW" I grabbed her and started dancing together. (Only thing I could find similar if you guys don't know that song or how it is danced, but it is obviously faster and a lot of spinning... if you are Hispanic or have gone to a 15 you know... hehe)

We went near the living room and since she was taller and started spinning me around and she dips me fast randomly which I love

We went near the living room and since she was taller and started spinning me around and she dips me fast randomly which I love. I hear a door open and a 'tch' I bet you 1000000 dollars is grumpy pants.

"The fuck are ya'll doing? Is the food even ready" Levi stood there looking at us as if we were crazy. Hanji and I started laughing as she let me go and turned the music low and grabbed the blunt again. "Yes short-stack, we were just dancing... you know what that is right? or do you live under a rock?" I spoke as I went to check on the food.

"I do know what dancing is shortcake~" He teased. Why'd he called me shortcake? Don't tell me he saw which underwear I got. Ugh.

"Hanji lemme take another hit" I put out my hand as she handed me the blunt, it was almost gone. Yes, I'm definitely high... and I'm positive so is Hanji. I took one hit and stretched my hand out offering it to him. He took it and took a huge hit yet didn't cough.

"You smoke?" He asked as Erwin came out of his room. I nodded with a grimy smile. "Smells like weed and food~" Erwin spoke with a smile on his face. Levi passed him the blunt and Erwin took a huge hit but started coughing... baby lungs hehe. Thought I'd be the other way around with him and Levi.

"Es hora de comer~" (it's time to eat) I said as I recall a meme. Everyone but Levi took a seat at the dining table, he came and helped me with the plates, I opened the lid and wow the food looked amazing. I started serving and handed them to Levi and he passed them around.

The boiled water has been ready and I put the tea bags in the teacups... I hope he doesn't mind I'm using one of his teacups. I turn to Levi and asked "Black tea or lemon zinger?" "Black tea" he muttered. "I hope you don't mind I'm using one of your teacups..." I said as I handed him his tea. "It's fine just don't break it or you'll buy me one... and expensive one~," he said as he went to the table and took a seat.

I turned off the stove and got my plate and tea and sat down.