the one with the rules

RECAP

I turned off the stove and got my plate and tea and sat down.

We all started munching on the breakfast and within minutes we all finished. Not surprised since we are all faded.

"so I think we should set some rules don't you guys think?" I questioned as I drink my tea.

"oh yes indeed... but like what?" Hanji spoke.

"Well then for one we should always keep the place clean CLEAN" Levi muttered as he sipped his tea.

"I agree, also we should all wash our own dishes and wash the pans and stuff if you cooked," I said.

"Also, I will teach all of you how to properly wash clothes for we can all take turns on washing," Levi stated.

"That's a good idea, we should also set who cooks each day... since I cooked today someone can cook tomorrow... only if you know how too and Hanji you won't cook," I said as I looked at her and we both started laughing from the memories of her failing to cook.

"Okay okay, I won't cook, better for me," Hanji said as giggled.

"One big rule I have, no sex while people are here..." I looked straight towards Hanji and she just laughed.

"Hanji I'm serious I don't want to hear Erwin clapping your cheeks in the day or in the middle of the night, if you guys want too just text me and ill gladly leave" I spoke.

"Will do," Erwin said with his cheeks bright red.

"Well, that goes for you too (y/n)... I don't want to hear you and Levi~" Hanji teased. I tensed up and started to feel my cheeks burn.

"HANJI that will never happen" I spoke and rolled my eyes and crossed my arms. 'tch' "I would never fuck her, she's too ugly for me anyways," Levi spoke unfazed.

"I am not ugly, I am just out of your league, plus I'm not into dwarfs" I spat at him confidently.

"I am taller than you, anyways think what you want, I don't care what you think of me," He said boredly.

"Okay, that's enough of you two fighting like married couples" Erwin spoke, the tension between me and Levi is awfully weird, he's nice then mean then rude, I don't understand this man. I did lie I am into that small dwarf but I can't show that, he thinks I am ugly.

"Well if you guys come up with new rules just call for like a friends table meeting," Hanji said as she yawned. I am getting tired as well, Being faded and then eating well gets me hella sleepy.

"Well ima nap for a while and then go to the market so just text me what you guys need," I said as I got up to wash my plate and the dishes.

I washed my dishes quickly and went straight to the room.

I walked in and got inside my bed and it felt like heaven. As I was about to drift off I hear the door open and close loud which makes me flinch.

"We also need to set rules in this room brat" Levi spoke.

"Couldn't you wait until I wake up?" I yawned, "No, anyways we always keep the room and bathroom clean, no going through my stuff, don't wake me up if I am ever sleeping, and you can not bring in any boys in this room... girls as well. Only if it is not sexual." He stated.

"Well then don't go through my stuff, don't wake me up, and no girls or boys allowed for us then," I said, if he's treating me like that, I should be able to give him the same energy.

He went towards his bed and laid there, 'tch' "Fine by me, I go to girls' houses, so I don't need to bring no one home" He turned his head towards me as if he was trying to get a reaction out of me. It did make me feel some type of way but if that's the game he is trying to play I can play as well. I looked at him in the eyes, "same goes to me but I get the best of both worlds" I winked at him and turned my back facing the window. All I can hear is 'tch'.

"Any more rules you got player?" I questioned. "Not that I can think of right now but I will tell you if I come up with new ones" He muttered. I said 'mmh' and I got up and slid my jeans off because napping with jeans is very uncomfortable. 

"Wha-t are you doi-ng?" He started to stutter again. "Well it's uncomfortable and anyways it shouldn't bother you if I'm ugly to you anyways, lighten up," I said and I got in my sheets again and avoided eye contact even though I wish I could see the reaction on his face.

"hmm fine" I start to hear movement and I turned my head to see him take off his shirt and pants. He had basketball shorts under his pants but god damn he had a fit body... now he's just teasing. 'He's starting a dirty game with me, but let the games begin' 

We made eye contact and I rolled my eyes and started to drift off to sleep.