chapter 1

Karl's pov

I woke up immediately noticing there was no noise not even the tv. I quickly put on a hoodie and sweats and left the house not wanting to be hit today, the walk to school was short and I got there pretty fast but it was so hot I was sweating under my hoodie.

when I entered the school I hurried to class so Jayson and Becky couldn't find me (I don't know who the fuck they are I made them up) I sat in the very back watching the other students flood in. After what felt like forever it was lunchtime, I didn't eat during lunch I just liked the free time I just played on my phone or scrolled through Twitter. I heard someone walk over to me in curiosity I looked up and saw Jayson and Becky they went on about how I was a mistake and so on I was fine with it until a fist met my face, I yelped in pain and looked up at Jayson knowing he was the one to do it "are you listening bitch" I nodded as she kept talking.

The bell rang and I went to class but as soon as I got there I got a test back I had failed it "Mr. Jacobs you're doing awful you always fall asleep" well yeah because my dad gets drunk and abuses me and I live in constant fear of being beat "I'm sorry sir I'll try harder." I said and walked to an empty seat I sat down, after 4 and a half hours it was time to go home I would honestly rather be at school but I cant be.

--------------------

When I got home my dad was gone so I went up to the bathroom to cut, the one time my dad caught me cutting he beat me telling me I had no reason to feel that way so now I only do it when he's not home. I grabbed the razor I hid behind a bunch of medicine we had for no reason and rolled up my pants to make a couple of new cuts on my legs. After I did that I heard the front door open and I quickly tried to pick everything up and wipe up the blood because the only reason my dad leaves the house during the day is for groceries which means beer and a few snacks so he would most likely be drunk. I had everything cleaned up except my razor when my dad walked in, he looked at me then spotted the razor I swear his face turned red out of anger. My dad grabbed my arm and dragged me to my room and threw me in and then it was just kick after punch and punch after kick I would be bruised as honk tomorrow, with one final punch to the face my vision went black.

----------------

when I woke up it was dark out side I tried to stand up but everything hurt so I crawled to my bed and tried to fall back asleep but my legs started bleeding again so i had to crawl back to the bathroom to bandage my legs up.

A/N I plan to make longer chapters but for now here

553 words