Chapter 14

A/N second to last chapter also sorry for taking so long ALSO THANKS FOR 600+ READS

TW kidnapping : )

Karl pov

I woke up to sap getting things and signing something.

What was that something.

"Sapnap?" I asked.

No one responded.

"Sapnap, answer me."

Again no response.

Then I woke up.

"Good morning." it was my father.

------------------

Almost 2 days earlier.

I awoke in the hospital sapnap was quickly signing papers for me to leave, "sapnap whats happening?"

"Your dad he" I looked at him confused "he got out" my eyes widened and I stood up changing into my clothes sapnap brought me "were going to dreams come on" dream would understand.

Dream did understand and he let us stay.

I was in the room sapnap and I were staying in all day. My dad can't be out of jail he caused to much damage. It's fine I'm like 10 miles away from sapnaps house, he'll never find me. Right?

Wrong.

--------------

Present time

"I want sapnap" I whispered a soft sob following the sentence "stop crying you pussy" he snapped back.

"Your not crying in my house" he slapped me across the face "man up. Now" he punched my stomach "or I'll beat you until you can't move," I quickly started trying to stop crying being so afraid of what'd he'd do to me "please don't I'm sorry."

"Your sorry" he scoffed and rolled his eyes "sorry won't fix you being a mistake" he hit me again then went off to find a beer.

----------------

Sapnap pov

I was crying for almost 2 days straight.

The police had no leads on where he had taken Karl and I couldn't help because I was exhausted I hadn't slept since the warmth was ripped out of my arms almost 2 days ago. Why couldn't it have been me, I could've been kidnapped not Karl.

I heard dream knock on the door, "come in" I said barely over a whisper. Dream opened the door and came to sit on the bed "sapnap you need to rest, you're gonna lead yourself to death if you don't."

Dream was right but, I hadn't slept without Karl in almost 3 years "no I need my Karl back" he sighed and went somewhere.

----------------

Dreams pov (off topic my friend said something about dreams dick (don't ask) and now anytime I type dreams it recommends dick)

I walked out of sapnaps room and grabbed the biggest blanket I could find, I threw it in the washer with the detergent Karl uses and let it do its thing.

When it was done I switched it over to the dryer and just let it dry it off.

Once it was done I grabbed it and headed to sapnaps room.

Sapnap pov (sorry for all the switches I need words)

When dream came back around 2 hours later he held a big blanket in his arms.

"I put it in the washer with the scent Karl uses and then put it in the dryer so it was warm" I was given the blanket and it did smell like Karl "thank you dream. Sorry for giving you a tough time its just been a while since I've left Karl's side for more then 2 hours" he gave me a big tight hug "its ok I get it, now get some rest."

"I love you sapnap."

"Love you too dream."

And just like that I was out.

----------------

Karl pov

I was awoken from my sleep by my dad.

He hit me and even untied me and gave me a razor blade, "use it" he said sternly "cut yourself" I did I could finally do it without sapnap finding out "yes sir."

He let me make 14 cuts before taking the blade, "listen your gonna lead me to dreams house and I'm not going to hurt anyone but you" I agreed.

----------------

Sapnap pov

I woke up from my nap and I left the bed, "dream?" I heard the TV playing so I walked to the living room and dream was asleep on the couch. I walked past him to go make food and I chose oatmeal.

Once my food was done I ate a little then went to wake dream up, "dream" I shook his shoulder "dream wake up" I pushed him off the couch.

When he hit the ground he jolted awake "Jesus. what?" I stood there for a second "wheres George?" dream pointed to his room, I thanked him and went to talk to George.

I knocked on the door "George?" there was shuffling from behind the door then the knob turned, a very tired looking George appeared from behind the door "hello?" I laughed a bit "hi Gogy" I heard dream call us before I could ask to come in.

---------------

Karl pov

I was now at dreams house, my dad got out of the drivers side and came to grab me out of the passagers side "be quite and I'll maybe let you go see your boyfriend one more time" I wanted to kiss sapnap and hug dream and George one more time.

I asked if I could run into the house before leaving "as long as you come back out if you don't I'll shoot your friends" he said "I'll come right back just wanna say bye to online friends before you take me away forever" he scoffed and pulled me out letting me run up to the house.

I knocked on the door "hello?" it was dream "hi" he was shocked, he called for George and sapnap. "KARL" sapnap ran up to me engulfing me in a huge hug, kissing my face. George hugged me and said hi and dream hugged me too "can I go get on discord really quick" they nodded and sent me off.

I said bye to ranboo and quackity then tommy and tubbo and then to all of my discord friends.

I ran back downstairs and whispered a sorry to sapnap and George and dream then ran back to my dad.

My dad grabbed my arm wrapped his arm around my throat and pointed his gun at my head.

"What this wasn't what was gonna happen" I tried to push him off "mistakes should get what they deserve" he pushed his gun harder against my head "and this is what you deserve" I could see dream pulling out his phone "call the police I shoot him!" my dad yelled.

We stood there for a bit then the police showed up "I told you not to call them"

-------------------

Sapnap pov

Karl had a gun held to his head police show up Karl die so, no police?

Police show up anyway and his dad yelled "I told you not to call them."

There was a gun shot.

A/N next chapter will take a while cuz I start school tomorrow anyway hope you enjoy this one

1151 words