Chapter 6

A/N this chapter was inspired by an idea @sTrAiGhTnotfoound gave me with a little changes also some trigger warnings that I forgot or didn't think of will be put at the top of chapters like

TW throwing up/purging (this applies for this chapter)

Karl's pov

I sat up but I wasn't with sapnap I was at the bridge, there was someone on the ledge so I got closer until I could see the person clearly it was my mom.

"mom?" she turned around "aww honey you weren't supposed to see me" I don't know why I could see her I was at school when she jumped they found her body and told me and my dad 
"mom please get down I need you" she looked down and said "I'm sorry honey It's my time and yours isn't anytime soon what did she mean I knew sapnap was there for me but I wanted to be with my mom more then anything.

she leaned forward and fell down I couldn't move or scream all I could do was cry I started walking home, when I reached my destination my dad started hitting me asking for my mom I was basically screaming crying like a toddler did when their parent didn't get them a toy but I wasn't passing out.

sapnap pov (sorry for switching) 

I woke up to Karl screaming and crying like someone was murdering him, his eyes were shut he was sweating, crying and tossing and turning he was having a nightmare. I started shaking him but he wasn't waking up so I ran downstairs and grabbed a cup of water ran back upstairs splashing it on Karl's face he still wasn't waking up, I shook him again until he woke up panting sweating and crying like crazy.

I went to grab his shoulders but he flinched he was looking between me and the door to the bathroom "Karl I know what your thinking its gonna be ok you have me" he looked at me and hugged me "hey its ok do you wanna cuddle" Karl nodded and laid down and so did I.

once Karl was comfy I wrapped my arms around his body I was spooning him so my arms were wrapped around his stomach his shirt slid up and I could feel something on his stomach I moved my hands up and felt more of the thing but they were spaced out, I put 2 and 2 together and figured out it was his ribs. (I can feel my ribs but I eat a lot that's why he's not just saying "oh yep he has an ed")

I figured I'd ask him in the morning then I fell asleep.

Karl's pov (sorry for all the switches)

I woke up and sapnap was gone but I could smell that he was making food in the kitchen, oh no how was I not gonna eat I'm so hungry but I'm putting on to much weight I got up and made my way downstairs sapnap heard me and turned around "hey bud I made eggs and bacon come eat" I walked and sat at the table "thanks but I can't eat food right when I wake up" sapnap nodded and ate his food "just promise me you'll eat something for lunch" I nodded.

~time skip bc I'm lazy~

it was lunch time I didn't want to eat I didn't need to eat sapnap had made sandwiches for lunch "foods done" sapnap called from the kitchen "ok" I responded as I slowly walked to the kitchen as if that would make the food disappear. sapnap slid me a plate with a ham sandwich on it and I picked it up and took small bites of it, once I finished the whole thing sapnap took my plate and went to clean it off and I took the chance to run to the bathroom to puke all my food out.

I heard sapnap come running after me but I got into the bathroom Intime and locked the door, I sat on the floor for a bit before I heard sapnap walk away (or so I thought) so I stuck 2 fingers down my throat and puked my food up.

I walked out of the bathroom and was quickly interrupted by sapnap pulling me into a hug "Karl I think I know what's going on I'm gonna try and help ok" I nodded as sapnap brought me down stairs. "ok Karl I wanted to do something fun with you today what about we go to the amusement park" I hated amusement parks but I didn't wanna ruin the moment so I said yes "ok lets get ready" I nodded and sapnap gave me a hoodie and sweats to put on since I didn't have any clothes.

we were both ready to go to the park so sapnap lead me to his car and started driving there.

~time skip~

when we arrived and got in sapnap immediately dragged me to a roller coaster I hated roller coasters but I wanted to be nice so here I was being strapped in a roller coaster that I really didn't wanna go on.

once the roller coaster stopped I felt like puking again so I got off and ran to the bathroom puked up just stomach acid since I had puked up all my food earlier, sapnap stood behind me rubbing my back and apologizing even though it wasn't his fault he decided that we were going to go on smaller rides from now on even thought I said we didn't have to.

after a while we went home since it was 8pm and we were tired as honk. when we got home we brushed our teeth and went to bed of course sapnap insisted on cuddling so we did that too.

1004 words

A/N finally another chapter out thanks again @sTrAiGhTnotfoound for the idea I'm very thankful that you helped me with that anyway dm me if your ever struggling I'm not good at comforting but I can listen