chapter 8

A/N hello guys this chapter is gonna be like Karl's journey while sapnap was out, also this chapter is long.

TW torture? (not in a kinky way or anything)

Karl's pov

I woke up in the hospital.

I looked around for any sign of sapnap he wasn't anywhere then s nurse walked in "oh good your awake n-" I cut him off "where's my friend I know he followed me" the nurse looked down "he's not waking up he had awful head injuries and the people that did it got away when the police showed up" the nurse looked back up at me "oh don't worry he has about a 50 percent chance of surviving" a 50 percent chance this is all my fault he might die because I couldn't be quiet about it a sneak out this is my fault sapnap's gonna die because of me its my fault his own friend turned against him "excuse me sir your going to be discharged tomorrow" I nodded and waiting for him to leave before bursting into tears, sapnap needs to be ok I need him he's the only reason I'm not dead or bleeding out in the bathroom I ended up crying myself to sleep that night.

~time skip~

I woke up to bright lights shining in my face "oh good morning you're ok to leave here are your clothes" the nurse handed me my clothes and went to leave "hey wait uhm do you know what room my friends in?" I asked scratching the back of my neck "oh he's in room 505" (ik thats gogy but like) I nodded as he left the room. Once I was done changing I went off to find sapnap, as I approached room 404 I saw doctors and nurses coming in and out I'll come see him tomorrow he's probably not in good condition right now.

I caused this why would he want to see me ever.

As I walked back to the house I thought of cutting I really did but sapnap wouldn't want that right?

No he would I could have gotten him killed this is all my fault, I ran to the bathroom and searched all the drawers but they're were non of what I was looking for, I ran into the kitchen and searched all the drawers and right next to the fridge there was a drawer filled with all the razor blades and knifes in the house I'm surprised it wasn't locked. I grabbed a blade and rolled up my pants, I took a deep breath and made 10 cuts all for reasons

1 for putting sapnap in this position
2 for existing
3 for letting my dad get arrested he was right to take his anger out on me
4 for being fat
5 for listening to dream and Jayson when they told me to meet them behind the 7 11
6 same reason as 2
7 for letting all my cuts heal before making new ones
8 for disappointing sapnap
9 for not succeeding in dying
10 for everyone's life I've ruined

As blood came out of the cuts I heard a knock at the door "who the honk is here". I walked to unlock the door after stopping the blood, I opened the door "hello?" I asked before getting shoved to the side by someone I recognized way to well "what are you doing here Noah" I asked "aww still cutting poor you" Noah mocked sarcastically, Noah was my ex he abused me after finding out my dad did he said it was ok because I was 'used to it.' "GET OUT NOW" Noah shook his head "not before I teach you a lesson, good boys don't run away" he said grabbing my arm and pulling me into his car "wait I have to take care of the house so sapnap can have it if he survives" Noah buckled me in and told me "don't worry I'll drop you back off after that id if you dont die from it" we drove for a few hours until we made it to a lake in the middle of nowhere "no please Noah anything but this" one of my biggest fears were drowning Noah knew that "this is what you get for running away you fucking brat" Noah grabbed my hair and pulled me to the water "please I'll do anything Noah" he just kept pulling.

The night I saved you||karlnapजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें