Chapter 9

A/N Hi sorry for not uploading something happened with me and I just wanted to make sure the people effected were ok

Karl pov

Me and sapnap had school about a week later we both had to re-take the year since sapnap was in a coma the entire year, good thing is it was Jayson's and Dreams last year so they had gotten their degrees and gone on to do whatever you do after college and George had moved back to London.

Me and sapnap re-took the year and made it through thankfully with no bullies and no failed classes, one thing did happen though.

I had caught feelings for him.

I've known I was pan for a long time but he didn't like me back he was straight, in fact he has a girlfriend named crystal she had accidentally found out about my eating disorder and pretend to help me when sapnap was around but she encouraged it when he was gone, I had lost all the weight I gained from the mental hospital plus about, 5 more pounds I weigh about 105 pounds now.

(For instance a male should weigh about 200 for his size)

I thought about cutting yesterday, not like sapnap would notice he was to busy making out with his girlfriend. I was definitely doing it today, I headed to the bathroom and found a razor he had left out on accident.

1 for being pan
2 for loving sapnap
3 for not cutting earlier
4 for being fat
5 for being ugly
6 for living

I heard the door handle turn as I made the last cut "DON'T COME IN" I screamed hoping whoever it was would think I was going to the bathroom then she walked in.

Her eyes widened as she smiled then she walked out.

---------------------------

After the incident crystal started leaving random razors out and I would keep using them even though that meant she was winning.

But once sapnap caught her leaving one on the counter and he told her that she can't leave them out anymore, she agreed but kept doing it. Once sapnap walked in on me grabbing one that she left out "KARL!" he shouted "what are you doing I thought we made a promise" I tried to think of a excuse but he took silence as an answer "Karl can I see please I promise I just need to clean them" I nodded slowly right as sapnap went to pull me to the bathroom crystal came in whining like the little attention seeker she is.

"Babe" she said dragging out the 'e' he gave her a death glare "I told you to stop leaving the blades out crystal" he said bluntly, her being her started crying "I didn't, you know me, right?" he shook his head "I know it was you crystal" she crossed her arms and walked away mumbling a "stupid bitch".

Sapnap brought me into his room instead (which he shares with crystal now and I sleep on the couch) it had changed alot, it was now more decorated and pinky, I gagged at the smell it smelled deeply of perfume.

Sapnap rolled up my pants his eyes widening at the amount of fresh cuts.

"Karl I'm so sorry I should've paid more attention" he said a tear slipping down his cheek as he started cleaning them I started crying too "No I'm sorry I should've jumped earlier so none of this would've happened"

"No Karl the night I saved you was one of the best nights of my life" he said looking up at me.

Crystal walked in after he had finished and she took him out for a date which left me and my thoughts almost every other one being

Kys

Or something like that I didn't try though sap would be home soon.

Sapnap pov

Once I had re-taken the school year I had started dating crystal. One time I caught her leaving out a razor after I said the only rules of the house were no leaving the razors or medicine out.

----------------------------

I had found out Karl had been cutting after she left razors out. I cleaned his cuts and then crystal dragged me out on a date, on the way she said Karl shouldn't eat a lot because he was fat. I stopped the car in a parking lot and screamed at her and told her thats not something to say about someone who has an eating disorder, she said it was true and he just needed to lose a few pounds  I drove her back to my house and packed all her stuff up and took my hoodies back.

"It was just a joke babe" she said as I carried her stuff to the car "THATS NOT FUNNY CRYSTAL IF YOUR GONNA BE TOXIC I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU" she said that it was funny and made another 'joke' about it.

I drove to her mom's house and dropped her and her stuff off then drove back to Karl "KARL I'M HOME" I walked into the living room and there he was sleeping on the couch.

"I'm so sorry Karl" I whispered as I lifted him up "that must've been so hard for you" I carried him to my bed carefully laying him down taking off his sweater his body was free of bruises for once.

"I love you so much Karl" I felt Karl start to move "love you too sappy" he said slowly falling back asleep I laid next to him, he slowly snuggled up to me and I started running my hand threw his hair. I have to admit,

I've had feelings for Karl since the day we met he's just so, pretty.

A/N hi everyone sorry this took so long make sure to eat something and drink some water and you can always dm me and rant

990 words