You love me? (Chapter 11)

A/N yes this chapter has a title surprising ik this is how I'm pulling an all nighter.

Karl pov

Today's the day.

The day I confess to sapnap, if he rejects me I already have ny blade ready.

I walked up to sapnap and said it "sapnap I love you, more than a friend"

------------------------

4 hours ago

Sapnap was going to the grocery store so I decided I would clean up and make lunch for him then take a nap do I didn't have to eat.

Once his 4 sandwiches were made (just in case he was hungry hungry) I headed to bed, I was trying to fall asleep before I heard the front door open.

I rushed downstairs forgetting I was trying to sleep so I didn't have to eat, I had gained a lot of wait sapnap made me eat 3 meals a day.

I understand he's trying to help but it's just making my disorder worse, I starved myself any chance I got and my throat burned all the honking time.

"Hey bubs how are you" sapnap cooed (I fucking hate that word) "awesome now that your back" I said happily he started walking to the kitchen to put the food away. "Awww did you make me food" I nodded heavily, sapnap ruffled my hair and put the groceries away.

Sapnap ate a sandwich offering me a bite every so often, he eventually asked me a question and put a piece in mouth, "not gonna lie that was pretty smart" I threw that food up eventually.

Once sapnap was done he asked if he could check for cuts, this had become a daily thing for a few weeks after I had a really bad panic attack and made too many cuts to count.

He rolled up my pants after I gave him the go ahead, "I'm so proud of you" I tilted my head "your almost a month clean!" he said excitement lacing his voice, I started running my hand threw his hair sapnap leaning into the touch.

I have to do it.

----------------------

Present time

"Sapnap I love you more than a friend" sapnap looked up at me "I'm sorry you can kick me ou-" I was cut off by sapnap kissing me, at first I was shocked but I soon kissed him back. "I love you too Karl" he said "you love ME?" I asked unsure if I heard him right, he nodded his head.

We both stood there taking everything in (then they fucked) "DOES THIS MEAN I CAN CALL YOU MY BOYFRIEND?" he asked/yelled  I shrugged and he said "welp I'm not single anymore" then walked off "come backkkkkkk" I chased after him wanting some sort of affection.

I was happy right now.

But nothing lasts forever including happiness.

A/N sort chapter but be ready for angst next chapter

486 words