Chapter 5

sapnap pov

once Karl had fallen asleep I took the chance to 'Karl proof' the house.

I started by going around and picking up all the razors and knifes from my house and I put them in a drawer, then I grabbed all the medication in my house and hid it in my bed side drawer under a bunch of random stuff.

(off topic my dogs cuddling with me rn its adorable)

after that I grabbed a security camera I had been meaning to set up but never did and I was done, I had the camera on the front porch all the medicine hidden and all the knifes and razors hidden.

it was around 1am when I finished so I went to bed.

when I entered the room Karl wasn't in bed, I walked into the bathroom and there Karl was hiding in the corner as blood dripped from his legs I picked up the razor from beside him "Karl where'd you find this" I said then he pointed to the trash it was the one from the night I saved him.

"Karl I know its gonna be hard to stop so I'm gonna help you ok but I can only help you if you wanna stop, do you wanna stop Karl"  he nodded "ok let me grab the first aid kit."

(takes break to play bed wars and forgets to come back for 2 days)

Karl's pov

sapnap was cleaning my cuts I didn't want to stop but it's fine I'll find a way to keep it from sapnap "ow ow stop" it hurt really bad, this time he used something made for cuts to disinfect them instead of water "sap that hurts stop" he looked up at me "Karl we've had this conversation before I don't clean them they get infected." sapnap said.

I closed my eyes and tried to think of something else to help get my mind off sapnap cleaning my cuts, I decided to ask sapnap things "sappy why'd you call the police" sap sighed "Karl your dad was responsible for child abuse and child endangerment because he was the reason for your suicide attempt"  I crossed my arms he had a point but I deserved to die it wasn't right that I was still here "sapnap how old are you" I asked "20, you?" "22" he finished cleaning my cuts and got me off the counter.

"sap can we...never mind" sapnap tilted his head "can we what" sapnap said "you'll think I'm weird" I just laid down and he walked over to me and he was now squatting down in front of me "Karl I don't care what it is I won't think you're weird" I held my breath "canwecuddle" I whisper yelled "what?" "can we cuddle" I asked as I squeezed my eyes shut "ok" he hopped into bed and waited for me to get comfy then he wrapped his arms around me, I used to love when my mom did this.

sapnap pov

within seconds Karl was out it felt weird to cuddle with someone I just met but it was warm and felt nice as my past relationship was kinda toxic as my ex only used me for money.

I closed my eyes and I was out.

551 words

A/N I'm having massive writers block rn so bare with me.
Also I thought I had posted this for like 2 days but it was a draft
Also keyboard check

Also I thought I had posted this for like 2 days but it was a draftAlso keyboard check