canvas with @avantikakapoor08

here's the interview of a good writer,with her book[ love after sex]-  nearly 200k views

1.tell us about yourself

My pen name is Avantika Kapoor. I am from Boston and a mother of a beautiful daughter. I love reading and sometimes try my hand at writing as well. I am constantly looking for feedback to improve my writing skills. I am thinking of pursuing an MBA degree as well.

2.what is your inspiration to write? how did your journey started?

My journey started when I was in 8th grade. I was just walking one day and I needed some motivation to keep walking. So, I wrote my first ever poem Goals. Since then, I have had different inspirations, sometimes its an event in my life, sometimes a small quote I read somewhere.

3.you said your characters resemble you closely..is that true?

No, my characters generally do not resemble me at all especially if I talk about the stories. I could still resonate with the poems I write, however, the books bear no resemblance to my real life.

4. what keeps you busy these days?

Many things, I have a full-time job, plus my baby and my husband. I still try to write and hopefully will be posting a few stories soon.

5. fav food

Pizza

6. a fav. hobby you would like to share us

Reading! I recently read Klara and the Sun and I am currently reading Yolk. Both are incredible books.

7. two embarassing moment if you could share

1. I was moving to a new city and my partner took me out on a movie date to say goodbye. We bought pizza and a lot of food. I was trying to carry it and the pizza fell. It was super embarrassing because he had asked me like two seconds ago if I was able to carry everything. I kept saying sorry but, he was super nice about it. He dropped me and the rest of the food to our seats. Went back, picked up the fallen pizza, and bought a new pizza.

2. I cant think of another lol

8.describe romantic novels in one line

Romantic novels are the best giddy feeling in your stomach. They are like a breath of fresh air and young love and when you read a good one, you just can't stop smiling.

9.the last rude comment to you

To me? I can't remember any. People are kind nowadays due to the pandemic. However, someone did leave an emotionally charged comment on my book saying that they are not going to read further.

 10. what was the best thing of your life till now?

Finding my partner. He makes each day beautiful.

11. any message you want to give to your readers on wattpad?

First of all, I hope you are all keeping safe during the pandemic.

Second, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart for taking out a few precious hours from your life to read my book.

Third, if you read and have any suggestions on how I can improve, please let me know

12. are you looking forward to write a new story on wattpad?

Yes, I am actually in the middle of finishing 3 short stories and a couple of more poems.

13.lastly,did you enjoyed the interview?

Absolutely. Thank you so much for the incredible opportunity. 

thnkx for answering !

The pleasure is all mine.