canvas with @chhavi_04

1.tell us about yourself

So I am Chhavi from Delhi. I am in class XII commerce. You all know me as a writer but in reality I am an artist. I am really passionate about acting, singing and painting. I spend hours polishing my skills. I joined wattpad as a reader but my love for Anidita, their struggle and revolutionary activities made me a write my all my imaginary stories related to them. I love to drown in my imaginary world.

fantasy/romance/adventure. choose one genere

TBC it's a little tricky question because I love all the three genres but I think I will go with romance

three embarassing moments to share.

told you earlier that I am painter so I was in 4th I took part in painting competition and to be fortunate enough I got second prize. I was called on the stage to take the prize and while coming down I tripped very badly from the stage. So I guess it was very embarrassing for me.

The next embarrassing moment for me is that after my physical education period me and one of my friend was going back upstairs badmouthing about one of our teacher our art teacher Mr. Gill was walking behind us and he heard every single thing we said. After a while we realised that someone is behind us so we turned to find him and we both were literally really really shocked. He is a friendly and fun loving teacher so he didn't mind and instead teased me.

I don't remember any other embarrassing moment for now !!

ok

how do you manage both story writing and studies?

Actually it's not difficult for me to manage both because i don't feel like studying during afternoon like between 2-6 pm, so I spent my afternoon in writing. I usually study during night and early morning so I get enough time for both. Also I prefer self study rather than tution so my time in going tution, coming back, etc. etc. is also saved.

Also It doesn't take much time in writing so it's easy for me because whatever I have to write I keep it ready in my mind and then in afternoon I just type it

one character you will like to be...

Can I skip this question 🥺

Actually I haven't given much thought to this ... Because I like being what I am I never imagined myself as any character

Not even when I was very young

I know it's a bit weird but I am like that only 'weirdo'😜

fav food

Aaha.. favourite food. I am a big foodie. Food is my first love. You all eat to live and I live to eat.My favourite food is pani puri, shahi paneer. And I only love home made foodAnd star point my day start with chocolate and ends with chocolate 😂

one dream that you want to achieve

Acting... I want to become an actresses because I am very passionate about it. I also wanna open an acting academy for the one who can't afford high class academy

to learn acting

tell us about your book Anidita:an unexpalinable bond

My book Anidita: An Unexplainable Bond is my first ever published written work on wattpad. Through my book I wanted to show the readers that even though Anirudh and Bondita were away from each other but still they were with each other in the form of lessons, memories and all. My story will focus on both the romantic aspect as well as revolutionary aspect. I will show their love and struggles they will face to bring a change in society. It will deal with various serious issues and painful tracks. Till now I have shown three revolutionary tracks - polygamy, witch craft and black magic, child marriage. I have various such tracks in my mind and I just want readers to support and believe me. And yes one more thing it's a tragedy so don't expect a happy ending.

message to your readers

Without your support, I wouldn't be able to go so far with my writing. I always welcome your suggestions and reviews. Thank you so much for reading my story. I really love you all! Keep reading and loving my story 😊.

lastly,did you enjoyed the interview?

The interview was awesome, Thank u so much for making me a part of this.. Thank u for making my day dear !!

I enjoyed it thoroughly!.

THANKX CHAVI FOR THE CANDID CHAT!