Canvas with host

this was a requested interview, including many others, taken earlier. This interview has been taken by    

@dazzling_flames   

So, tell me about yourself..

Iam karry mighel,this is my pen name. karry is a Latin term meaning beloved or to befriend. I am an addict to books[not online], I had seen this, as a name of a serial killer, who was charged with 1st-degree murder, so I had kept this as my name.[the show still is air, evil resides here, American series]

It seems you thought about your name for a while, what do you want to achieve in your life? what profession do u want to take up?

I want to be a doctor, and mostly a poet. Poetry is something that has been my own, as I was a kid in class 4th, and till now I draft some of them for literary journals.

I want to achieve peace and mental stability. I lack it, and it is the reason for my downfall mostly.

what are your moments when u were proud of u?

I had been proud, while I stood second in state poetry, winning silver in national taekwondo. There are many, but priorly, publishing poems in shaitya akedmi, and teaching some roadside kids English, is my greatest achievement. I had asked my parents if I score above 95%,they will  allow me to go to their place.

Besties on watty?

I am not so social one,hence in real life ,I have only 2 friends. and here, there r many I talk,but @tripti260,I have been chatting with her, and she's good.

Introvert/extrovert?

Introvert.On sundays,you'll find me in terrace,writing poems,or just thinking random scenes,for the script.Or else,putting my mind in guilt everytime for no reasons.

You role model?

Nikola telsta,I admire his effort as well as character.Somone,who was  as capable as edison,still faced humiliation,still never gave up.If you sit in A.C. and you get electricity transmitted,credit him.I belive,the more you face extremes,the more harder you are,with goals.

Reveal your crush.

umm it's hard,I have two crush,The 1st one has his name with "J" and the 2nd one is prativa ray.I wonder,how beautifully,she moulded jagyesini so beautifully."Jagyeseini'' is a book you'll find in every odia house,both rural and urban.The way she says in her lines,''it looked as if admiring you,has my curse,govind.Iam krishnaa,yet this is my duhita dhram[daughter's moral''.I love that.

fav food?

chenna pod[burned cottage cheese],aloom dum dahi bara with spicy curry, malpoa,abadha[jaggnath's prasad],these are some delcies ,I love.Once you visit cuttack,it's mandatory to have aloo dum,form barabati chowk.Iam not a foodie,but I prefer these.

Fight's on watty

To be honest,I didn't have any fight, everyone has perception, But I prefer the grounded one.So let it differ.I won't change, yet,I try my best to side from these.

Flaws in fanfictions

chatting chapters/or effortless writings.which depresses, someone who put in efforts for scenes and dialogues.To be honest,ppl have deteriorated the meaning of os,and they stuff with anything and too many parts, whereas os is one shot imagination.PPL do not know how wattpad algorithm for views, votes work, Wattpad doesn't care, what's you quality,and most readers too.The faster you're with chapters,The faster is you rank. And it will recommend to others to read.So never judge books with views, unless you flip chapters. It has been 10 months since I'm here,I must say this. Most writers who're depressed that I don't have enough views/or what use of research and editing, no no just don't do that. Write whenever you're happy,you feel like.If you ever feel useless for the book, remember jk rowling's harry potter was rejected 25 times.

Tell us about your book eight years pain.

The book,I had thought to start,as the leap promo, released.It is a one-shot series book. You can experience various genres,but mostly romance and tragedy in it, along with many beautiful songs with scenes.The book is dear to me,coz It's 1st book ,I had given time for quality rather than quantity. this is tale of bondita and anirudh,read it,you'll enjoy.

How do you cope with writing and profession,

It's not hard nowadays,coz my inner attraction towards this app has been low.so ,Iam focused for my studies,but mostly,Iam an anxious one. hence,My mind swings everywhere, that's the biggest problem.But yea,It;s not so hard, unless you are stick with things.

two embarrassing moments

My life is full of embrassamnet, especially teen life.I was tagged as a noble gas in class 6 , coz I didit talked to anyone,and teachers kept on counseling me .once, there was a literary festive,it was conducted by a literary group,to talent various characters, and I didn't know acting,But I had a love for characters and story.I decided to go for Romeo,so I had short hair,that time.and I was so nervous,there was guitar,playing at background,when,I went to stage I forgot dialogues and said,'' o my Juliet,o my stars, sun i love I juu..I want to kiss those fingers,o '' All ppl were eyeing me and what I did was, standing like a statue for whole time.

2nd one was in class 8 , my friends and I were playing truth and dare and we genius girls were playing during math class,I don't know about them,BUt I knew that ch,so was kinda bored,And I didn't knew they were still playing,and one of them told,hey I have written a bad word[I cant say it] on you shirt back with ink, and I told don't joke me uh. and they kept on convincing me,at last ,what I did was,I went to maths teacher and told,''miss I have a doubt''

she said,''yess telll'' I said miss is there any rude word written on my back?could you please check for me.she simply asked me to turn back and said nothing is written.SAnd belive me,whole 50 students laughed at that time.I glared them at last.

message to readers

Thank you whenever youview my stories.I am glad whenever you read them.I love and respect every reader here.rememeber,my name is karry,I'll befreind you,lol. I have a humble request,appreciate other's work too.Please do not judge by cover,many talented artist,suffer,for this.I had many pm,and Kidnly do not use explicit languages,incase you are not able to connect with my writing.I'll try to improve in neciisity.

lastly,did you enjoy the interview?

Absoultely,and thankx @dazzlingflames    .I was glad you took mine.