canvas with @Subhashree_Das

1.tell about yourself

 So, I am Subhashree Das. I am from Odisha, Rayagada. Right now I am in 11th standard.

2.two embarrassing moments you can share

I didn't remember a lot but yaa once I accidentally bumped with one of our male teachers and that was the most embarrassing moment of my life.

3.tell us about your writing journey.

 I started my writing journey at the age of 11 when I was in 6th. The first thing that I wrote was about my mom and a poem. After that I was influenced by my teachers and here I am writing fictional story.

4.how do you manage both story writing and your profession

 It's really difficult managing both the story's. But still I write atleast 500 words in a day whenever I get free time from my busy schedule. I actually enjoy writing both the story's coz I have lots of ideas to put on and I also feel relax whenever I write something.

5.one character you want to be and why

 Honestly, I will say I don't want to be any character coz I love the way I am. I had never felt like changing my character or being like the one from the fictional characters.

6.reveal one secret crush.

It's Sam Curran a cricket player from the team CSK. 

7. one lie that you regret telling

 Honestly, I had never lied too much.

8.besties on Wattpad?

No, I don't have anyone. And sometimes I feel alone in this app

9.your fav food

I love everything which tastes good and especially when my mom cooks something special for me.

10.one rude comment to you.

When I started writing my 1st FF some readers and writers too said that I was coping from others while I was using my imagination. 

11.choose one. romance/bondita/ wattys2021

 I can't choose coz I love reading and every writer put their efforts to make it more interesting. But yaa I love @jahanvi002 and @sab_mayahai stories.

12.tell us about ur book ''anidita:drd yan khusi''

 In this story, 6-7 chapters are the same from the movie devdas. I felt writing a story mixing barrister babu show and devdas movie as I love both of them. In my this story Dev and Bondita are childhood friends just like saudamini and Anirudh. Right now this book is on hold.

13.are you planning to start a new story

Yaa I was thinking to write another one but as I have a busy schedule I think I can't manage If I'll start another one.

14.message to all your readers

 I can only thank them for supporting me. I had worte of stories but had never published in any social media but it's my first try. So, thank you for Loving and supporting lot's of love to you guys.

15.what are some of the flaws in fanfiction writers today? what's your opinion?

 I think blaming each other. when a writer spot similarity in someone's story they start blaming them that they had copied. The same thing happened to me so I think everyone have their own POV and imagination. We don't have any right to blame anyone without knowing anything coz whatever we write it's our imagination.

16.lastly did you enjoyed the interview?

 I enjoyed this interview a lot.tq for those questions.