canvas with @__SabMayaHai__

1.tell us about yourself

Hey guys!! This is Trupti as you all know me by the name "__SabMayaHai__". I am in 12th Commerce. Well, I was never keen on writing and reading but this lockdown made me so and of course Barrister Babu. I am from Odisha but due to my father's transfer we had stayed in Kolkata for 13 years and now currently I am living in Navi Mumbai Kharghar.

2.share with us two embarrassing moments

Well, I don't remember much but yeah I had a crush on a boy when I was in class 4 I guess. Being innocent and stupid at that time, I confessed near a staircase. Gladly there wasn't anyone, you know neighbors. And of course, as we didn't know what love is back then he was just okay.

3.tell us about your writing journey.

I am glad that people are loving my way of writing. I was inspired by Roohi didi (ms__romantic) to write the stories. As I started to write the readers showered me with so much love that it made me overwhelmed. I will be honest, I didn't like reading or writing much but since lockdown, i started to write and read. After reading so many FFS on our beloved Anidita, i couldn't stop myself from writing.

4.how do you manage both story writing and your profession

Well, it is difficult as Wattpad is a little addictive. But somehow I control myself and try to divide the time between my studies and Wattpad. During exams I uninstall it.

As My exams were Postponded I had plenty of time and I started using the Time for Writing.

Tbh it's a little difficult as Wattpad is a little addictive you know. So basically while studying i try to keep the phone away.

5.one character you want to be and why

Well there are many characters whom I inspire and its tough for me to choose.

6.reveal one secret crush.

Well as of now i don't have any except our Pravisht. Lol, Kisko nhi hai?!

7. one lie that you regret telling

8.besties on Wattpad?

I don't talk much with anyone except these

Akriti didi, Roohi didi, Jahanavi , Achin pakhi aur pushti ka naam dena

9.your favorite food

Street food is love ,specially kolkata's puchka. And how can i forget Biriyani(Non-Veg). Well my mouth has already watered. I missing Kolkata.

10.one rude comment to you.

I haven't had got any yet. Lets see in further !!

12.tell us about your one work on watty

Love or Revolution is my first book and I am emotionally attached to it. People showered love on me and on the book which I didn't think of. Being a rookie writer it was a very big achievement. Well I was inspired by Roohi didi to write story. So a big thanks to her.

13.are you planning to start a new story

I have already started one and I have two in my mind. Let's see when I will start that.

14.14.message to all your readers

Thank you so much for showering so much love on my first ever book. Jahan bhi aaj aap readers ke wajah se hoon. Thank you.

15.what are some of the flaws in fanfiction writers today? what's your opinion?

I have read some ffs who put emojis in their book. Guys , please don't do this because if you are writing an ff then you should explore the feelings,thoughts and the character through words not the emoticons.

16.lastly did you enjoyed the interview?

yes,I did.