canvas with @prithyumyal

1.tell us about yourself

PRITHYUMYAL is my Pen name. My Real Name is Swathi and Iam Twenty four years old. I am From Tamil Nadu have completed Civil Engineering. Currently preparing for My Competetive exams. As corona have stopped all the Exams indulged in Writing more.

Being Introvert and Extrovert depends upon the person, if i get my comfort ill be extrovert or else i will remain silent.

The journey in Wattpad actually started last year as i started writing in Tamil then I left writing due to some Reasons. Started reading Fan fictions and inspired to write again.

2.share with us two embarrassing momentsI had many but the first thing that comes to my mind is that my struggle in Hyderabad three years ago as I don't know hindi nor Telugu. Still i can talk broken Telugu. The place where i resided was a complete Muslim Area and the people there themselves don't talk telugu. I Managed with My friends But whenever I had to go out to purchase or Book a cab i was embarrassed. I used to run to Some friend's Room To answer swiggy calls or some delivery boy's calls. I choose to enact to shopkeepers whenever I go alone. It was a tough time and used to get Embarrassed Often. The second thing I remember was that when we had a Surprise test in college and Me and Friends wrote pages then realized it was a problematic paper and we wrote stories in it. Sir Showed our papers to the whole class and that Embarrassed us.

3.tell us about your writing journey.

Started writing to Explore things, I started without knowing Anything. I feel iam learning New New things daily and trying to adapt to My writing.

4.how do you manage both story writing and your profession

As My exams were Postponded I had plenty of time and I started using the Time for Writing.

5.one character you want to be and why

Straight Forward as they will not be scared About what others think.

6.reveal one secret crush.

My classmate in the Coaching class, was from Chattisgarh. Never Talked even though I used to sit in the previous bench.

7. one lie that you regret telling

I won't say Big lies tough but I can't remember something like this

8.besties on watty

I found Bunch of People In Wattpad, Even though i have never met any But could feel the Connection. If I take names it will Go long.

9.your favorite food

Briyani since i stayed In HYDERABAD which is famous for BRIYANI.

10.one rude comment to you.

I have Never got a Rude comment but i felt Bad when a Reader added my Book to the reading List named BORING. I lost all my confidence and it took time for me to write again.

12.tell us about your one work on watty

ANIDITA - MISRI SE MEETI. I started this Book actually to Write a One-shot when In show Anirudh Married Manorama fakely. I wrote OS on How Bondita would have dealt with it, Then i converted into ss. After that also i got good response and started writing on different situations.

13.are you planning to start a new story

Yes But Not a Fan Fiction same as My previous Book which will have OS,TS and SS.

.14.message to all your readers

They were always kind and I used to do some much Mistakes and iam rectifying it Nowadays. I will ask them to open up and share atleast a Word after Reading, Voting is upto them. I am sure i will give them something Unique and Engaging.

15.what are some of the flaws in fanfiction writers today?what's your opinion?

I feel bad when they use emoticons while Writing as it spoils my mood and i loose interest in Books which had Emoticons. I feel words have the Power to Transmit Emotions.

16.lastly did you enjoyed the interview?

Yes for the First time answered such Questions.