"Oh, I expected this."

I woke up with pain almost immediately hitting my core, I groaned remembering I gave in and fucked Draco again last night.

I don't know why I did it. I don't even know if I regret it yet.

I sat up in my bed thinking about what I have to do today. I have to check up on everyone, check up on Arion, and then the Ravenclaw party.

Merlin, why does this school have so many fucking party's?

TIME SKIP: BREAKFAST

I was able to catch up with Arion before breakfast, he told me he made a friend named Jesus, and a possible love interest named Anne.

I was so happy he was doing well, better than me my first year. I didn't even know the huge smile on my face was still present on my face when I walked up to the Slytherin table.

"What's up with the huge grin?"
Faye asked stealing an apple off my plate.

"Nothing, i'm just happy Arions fitting in."
I said nodding towards the gryffindor table where Arion was laughing with his friends.

I looked up for the first time since I sat down to see everyone I was sitting with.

Across from me was Draco, per usual, Faye, Ambrose, Pansy, Caspian, Blaise, and a new guy next to Blaise.

Caspian nor Pansy has spoken to me since I found out, I don't know about anyone else.

I nudged Faye with my elbow, she turned to face me.

"What's up?"
She asked still laughing from a conversation her and Blaise were having.

"Who's the new guy?"
I asked directing my thumb to the guy next to blaise.

"That's Axel, he usually sits at the end but Blaise invited him over. I guess they're friends."

I nod; showing I understand.

Draco was awfully quiet, and I wasn't the only one who noticed.

"Why so quiet today, Malfoy?"
Ambrose asked.

I looked up to him wondering the same thing, he was messing around with his food, and looked up at me for a millisecond then at Ambrose.

"Just tired, I guess."
He stated, fixing his posture.

I saw Neville walk in with Luna and Flora, I haven't spoken to Neville yet.

I got up without saying anything and walked over to Neville.

"What's up, Longbottom?"
I said scrunching his hair up with my knuckles.

A smile came upon his face.
"Im well, how about you, Evans?"

We both laughed, we had the friendship that even when you haven't seen each other in ten years you could still talk to each other with no awkwardness.

I walked him over to the Gryffindor table saying hi to Arion on the way, then walked back to the Slytherin table.

It seemed like nobody noticed I was gone, until I noticed Draco was staring at me like a hawk.

I raised an eyebrow at him.

He scoffed and finally looked away.