"Happy now?"

*SMUT INCLUDED*
DAWN EVANS POV:
I was still in dracos room. I woke up about 15 minutes ago. Ive just been sitting beside him in bed looking around.

He moved over so his arm was slung over my waist. My eyes widened, this isn't the first time we've touched each other romantically.

But it wasn't sexually so it was weird. What do I do? Caspian and I never cuddled and hell, i've only cuddled Draco twice and that was when I was asleep.

He scooted closer to me so his front was pressed against my back. His grip got tighter on my waist. What the fuck do I do now.

I put my hand over top of his and just laid it there. How the hell do people do this for fun? I feel so weird, but i kind of like it.

I slightly smiled, I knew he was asleep and probably didn't even know he was doing it.

He slightly groaned followed by his arm moving off of me to stretch. He looked over at me with a smirk.
"Morning, Evans."

"Morning, Malfoy."

Neither of us talked we just looked at each other's eyes and never looked away. It felt like forever.

I quickly blinked away once i realized what we were actually doing, i'm not going soft for Draco Malfoy. No fucking way.

"Im gonna uhm, go get changed in my dorm."
I said awkwardly trying to forget.

"Wait."
He said grabbing my wrist.

I turned around to see what he needed.

"Can we talk for a second?"
He said scratching the back of his neck.

Fuck please don't ask to make things serious.

"Yeah sure."
I said sitting back down, while he sat up.

"So uhm, what are we?"
He asked awkwardly, he was being odd.

"Fuck buddies I assume."

"Yeah okay."
he said quickly.

I nodded. We sat in silence for a bit until he spoke up.

"Fuck buddies who don't fuck other people?"

I rolled my eyes with a smirk.

"Deal."

"Deal."
He put his hand out as if he wanted me to shake it.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"We're making a deal we have to shake on it."

"Im not shaking your hand to prove i'm not going to fuck other people."

He put his hand down.

"Fine, I guess i'll go see Daphne. Since you know, I have options."
He dramatically sighed while moving to the edge of the bed as if he was about to get up.

"The fuck you will."
I scoffed.

I moved on top of him so he was pinned down on the bed and couldn't get up.

"Whats wrong evans? Daphnes waiting."
He smirked. Fucking asshole.

I rolled my eyes and picked up his hand so it met with mine. I shook my hand causing his to shake as well.

"Happy now?"

"Very."
He smirked while putting his hands behind his head.

I was still on top of him, but instead of us playing around the look in his eyes turned it from playful to sexual very fast.

The smirk on both of our faces dropped as I leaned in fast and kissed him aggressively.

It was fast and full of sexual tension, he leaned onto the wall behind him. I quickly stripped me of my shirt and threw it god knows where into his room.

He put his hands behind my back so he could unclip my bra. He wasn't wearing a shirt so there was no need to strip him of that.

Things were moving very fast.

He slid his hands onto my hips and hooked his fingers on my underwear pulling it down in a fast motion. I kicked it off my feet and under his bed.

I did something similar to him and pulled his boxers off, so we were both fully nude. I pulled him back into my lips by the back of his neck.

He moved his hands down to clit and started rubbing it up and down motions, then circular.

My mouth fell open and my kisses got sloppy. I took his hard-on in my hand and moved up and down, his kisses soon got sloppy as well.

I removed my lips from his and just placed my forehead against his. We were breathing heavy. Every time he sped up his pace it hinted to me to speed up on him.

He moved his fingers down from my clit. He teased my entrance by sliding his fingers around it.

"Draco, I will pin you to this mattress and edge you all day."

He smirked and finally stuck two fingers inside of me, I let out a slightly loud moan. I took my hands off of him and lowered myself so my mouth was near it.

I licked a stripe up the side of him following his vein. i felt his fingers speed up and slightly curve causing him to hit a spot I didn't even fucking know existed.

I sucked on the very bright red tip, he bit his lip trying not to moan.

I moved my mouth up from his dick to his face, I kissed him aggressively. As I pulled away I pulled his lip away from in between his teeth with my teeth.

I let his lip go and fully pulled away. I moved my hand up to his face and moved my other hand back onto his hard-on.

I developed a fast pace, as did he.

"Moan, moan my name so everyone in this goddamn school knows how well I make you feel."

Thats all he needed to hear, he let out a breathless moan and threw his head back.

I felt my climax brimming, I started riding his fingers as I sped up my pace.

"Holy shit Draco, i'm going to cum."
I shut my eyes as tight as I could as I felt my climax finally break the surface.

I rode off the high, as I sped my hand movement and went from up and down to circular motions. I could tell he was close, his chest was moving up and down at a rapid pace.

I moved my free hand down to his hand and pulled him out of me. I moved his hand so he was groping my chest.

I looked at him as I jerked my hand even faster, at that exact moment he whimpered as white spread all over my hand and his stomach.

I smirked and he followed smirking back. I moved off of him to beside him.

"We should get dressed, we have class in 20 minutes."
I said out of breath, looking up at him.

He slightly laughed and got off the bed, holding his hand out for me to take.

"What a gentleman."
I said sarcastically taking his hand.

an: hehe, i lied. HERES A SMUTTY CHAPTER FOR YOU GUYS🙌 two in a row ikik.