"You dickhead."

DRACO MALFOYS POV:

This stupid fucking party. What's the point in even throwing it? Oh a 'goodbye party' just say bye to the people you'll miss.

It's pointless really. None of my friends have spoken to me. Not even Blaise and he's supposed to be my best friend.

They're all surrounding Dawn, and there's no way in hell i'm going over there. I still can't figure out who Dawn fucked.

Any guys are off the list obviously. Flora? She's lesbian right?

No she's with Luna. Luna and Flora off the list. Faye? No Fayes straight, and she's with Blaise. And it can't be Elysia she's with Ambrose.

What other chicks does she fucking hang out with?

I got snapped out of the thoughts of trying to figure out who fucked my Dawn when I saw Pansy dragging Dawn to the dance floor.

It's fucking weird seeing them friendly again, not even two days ago Dawn would've murdered her if she got the chance.

I followed Pansy and Dawn with my eyes, I felt like I need to watch Dawn tonight. In case she does anything fucking stupid and I wouldn't be near her to help.

The song 'so high' was on, of fucking course. The song everyone in this school used as a common fuck song.

Out of all songs why would Pansy choose to dance with Dawn on this one? I didn't notice but I was basically shooting daggers in the back of Pansy's head as she pulled Dawn into her chest.

Dawn was now facing me. She looked really hot. The way Pansys hands were placed, it made her cleavage become more visible.

Wait what the fuck? Pansy is sucking Dawns neck.

Then it all clicked. Holy shit. Pansy Parkinson fucked Dawn last night. And now she's leaving hickeys on Dawn.

I was infuriated, since when was Pansy gay? I knew dawn was into chicks and guys and that just made her hotter to me. But Pansy? No fucking way.

Dawn looked at me while moaning. What kind of sick fucking game is she playing?

She wouldn't look away. I slammed my beer can down and stormed up to my dorm. What just happened?

When the fuck? Why the fuck? I had so many confusing thoughts in my head.

I had one hand in my hair pulling it and the other one was resting on my side. I was angry and confused. I was feeling regret, I was feeling guilty.

Why did I fucking end things? I could've been in Pansys position tonight.

Knock knock.

"Go the fuck away!"
I shouted.

I was so frustrated I was about to bloody cry. And of course the person at my door didn't listen and barged right in.

"Dude what the hell?"
I turned around to be met with a confused Blaise.

"What do you want Zabini."
I grunted as I let go of my hair.

"What is up with you? You've been acting like a child!"
He scoffed.

"Pardon?"
I asked offended.

"Ever since it came out about you and Dawn you've been acting so weird! Nobody cares about you and Dawn! The whole school already knew before it came out! So why are you acting as if your life is ruined?"
He raised his voice motioning his hands back to me.

"I know nobody cares!"
I shouted back.

"Then what the fuck is up?"

I stared at him for a second, was I really about to tell Blaise everything that went down that night? He'd hate me. Him and the boys are so protective over the girls. If he knew what I said to Dawn he'd kill me.

"It's hard watching your ex girlfriends neck being sucked by someone that's not you. Literally two days after things ended."

"Since when did you guys label it?"

"We didn't."
I huffed falling back onto my bed.

He held a blank expression while staring at me.

"What happened then?"

"What?"

"How did things end?"
He asked sitting next to me now.

Shit.

"I- I ended things with Dawn the night it came out because I was overwhelmed with it. I mean imagine having the whole school knowing you've been screwing someone for months."
I sighed.

He nodded and waited for me to continue.

"I said things I didn't mean, and now Dawn absolutely hates me."
I blurted our rubbing my face with the palms of my hand.

"What did you say?"
He said now in a not so calming tone.

"I may have said that, dating her would be embarrassing."
I was looking at my lap, I didn't want to look at him. I could feel anger radiating off of him.

"You dickhead."
He scoffed and pushed my shoulder back.

I didn't say anything as he walked out.

AN: i don't really know how to feel about this chapter. i like the concept just don't know if i wrote it good. i'm kinda proud of it though. anyways, you will get more dawn and draco communication soon:)