"Anything?"

*SMUT WARNING*
DAWN EVANS POV:
I was standing still in the great hall with everyone staring at me, including Draco. I couldn't read Draco's expression, which of course was the only persons reaction I cared about.

I could care less if people cared that I was in love with Draco, I was just scared Draco was going to care.

The great hall fell silent as soon as I said it. Along with Draco, I mean he wasn't really talking but he stopped as soon as the forbidden sentence spilled out of my mouth.

Draco walked up to me with no warning and just kissed me. His hands fell on both sides of my cheek. I moved my hand to his shirt and pulled him in more.

It was like, nobody was there. There were hundreds of students piled in there and I was kissing Draco like there was no tomorrow.

He finally pulled away and smiled, me smiling back of course. Everyone in the great hall just howled, some clapping. Even heard some people shout 'finally!'

I had an idea, but it involved skipping the ceremony. But it's the same every year so it's whatever.

I grinned and dragged him out of the great hall. As soon as we walked out we saw every teacher waiting outside, before they could see us I pulled Draco in a empty closet.

I put my hand over Draco's mouth so he wouldn't make noise, if we got caught skipping the ceremony we would be in deep shit.

The closet was very small so Draco and I were flush against each other. I didn't notice it until I felt Draco poking my thigh.

I slightly laughed and looked at him with a smirk. His face was red and he was avoiding eye contact. I moved my hand down and kissed him. I wasn't going to fuck him in a closet with teachers outside obviously. But us making out with get him hard enough for when we get to an appropriate setting that I won't have to make him hard.

Sure enough I felt him growing harder against my thigh every time I swirled my tongue in his mouth. I even moved my hand down and rubbed it through his pants. He quietly groaned into my mouth.

I moved my hand away and stopped kissing him so he wouldn't make noise. He moved his mouth to my ear.

"It's throbbing, Dawn. Please."
He begged.

He was so fucking hot when he was begging. I was so into the make-out I didn't even notice the speech Dumbledore gave every year he already started.

I was so quick to open the door and walk out. Draco followed closely behind me in case anyone was still in the halls. I walked all the way to the Slytherin common room and said the password.

I basically spirited to Draco's dorm. He unlocked it quickly almost the keys slipping out of his hands.

He finally opened it and we couldn't walk in any faster. He had a huge room obviously since Lucius bought the best dorm.

So he had room for a whole living room where he put couches and love seats. I pushed him into a love seat, and crawled on top of him.

I went straight for his neck as he whimpered from
the friction on his crotch and the sucking on his neck.

I was moving my hips on his crotch to please him while I had my fun.

"Please Dawn, just take my pants off."
He was begging me.

"I don't know if I should, I mean you ignored me for a whole two days. If anything you deserved to be punished, correct?"
I smirked while crawling off of him.