"Why not?"

DAWN EVANS POV:

"You almost told our family where and when we had sex twice, you know that?"
I laughed going under the covers of our bed.

He was already in bed.

Our friends and family left a few hours ago after we planned the wedding.

Draco and I were extremely tired.

"Oh come on, everyone on planet earth knows we have sex. For christ's sake I bet Ember knows we have sex and shes what, 3?"
He scoffed reaching his arm around my waist.

"4, but that doesn't mean we should bring it up. Imagine Narcissa bringing up her sex life in front of you."
I scolded.

He cringed and buried his head into my neck.

"Ugh stop. Get the image out of my head."

He was shuffling in the crook of my neck, it was tickling.

I laughed and squirmed a bit.

He laughed and pulled away.

I turned to face him, resting my hands on his back.

We were close. It's crazy how he still managed to give me butterflies after a year.

He was staring at every feature on my face, as I just stood concentrated on his eyes.

Those fucking eyes.

"You're so beautiful."
He whispered and rested his forehead against mine.

I laughed and leaned into kiss him.

He was such a secret softie.

He kissed me back but when I went to pull away he put his hand on the back of my head and only made it deeper.

I slightly moaned into the kiss as he slipped his tongue into my mouth.

Never mind, I guess tonight every hint of softness was replaced with lust.

He moved his hands to my lower back and pulled me into him more, My stomach brushed against the bulge in his boxers, horny bastard.

He sucked his breath in when he felt me against him.

He moved his knee up in between my legs and applied pressure.

I almost moaned.

The kiss slightly got sloppy as he kept his knee there.

"Draco, we- we can't."
I stuttered into the kiss as I slightly rolled my hips.

I couldn't control myself now but I tried convincing myself.

"Why not?"
He smirked.

"Dobby will- will hear us."
I stated out of breath.

"I guess you're going to have to keep quiet then, yeah?"
He applied more pressure and guided my hips for me.

I stuck my head in the crook of his neck trying to muffle the noises.

I moved my hands down to his bulge and rubbed him through the thin cloth.

He groaned and bucked his hips up while fastening the pace of his knee and my hips. Signaling he wanted me to do the same to him.

This is definitely one hell of a way to celebrate the engagement.

My pace was becoming slower each time he applied more pressure, I was too distracted by his fucking knee on my clit.

He took one of his hands and gripped mine, sliding them under his boxer strap.