"It worked."

DAWN EVANS POV:

It was two days before Christmas. We were leaving tomorrow to go home for break, aka Christmas eve.

And of course Blaise and Ambrose have to throw one last goodbye party before everyone leaves for break .

And that's what i'm doing right now, sitting on an old couch in the Slytherin common room waiting for a song I like to come on.

I was surrounded by my friends with over 50 people surrounding us dancing. But I couldn't get my mind off the way Draco called me a fucking slut.

He ended things and expected me not to move on?
I mean yeah it was quick and i'm not even over the whole last minute ending things. It was just a pair of fingers to help me out.

And plus it's not like I have feelings for Pansy, I hated her 2 days ago.

The certain raven haired Slytherin was on my mind when she appeared directly in front of me with her hand out.

"Huh?"
I came back to reality to see everyone else had left the couch and it's just me and Pansy.

"'So High' is on, come on dance with me."
She said eagerly shaking her hand.

"Oh no I don't feel like-

She rolled her eyes and yanked me up by my hand, dragging me to the circle of students.

I was surrounded my sweaty horny teenagers grinding on each other to the song that kind of set the mood.

I was standing still with a disgusted look on my face as pansy stood in front of me.

She scoffed and leaned into my ear.

"If you want to make Draco jealous, now is the perfect time."
She whispered, I looked at her confused as she pulled away.

She nodded her head to a direction behind her. I followed it and none other than Draco was leaning against the wall with a beer in his hand staring at the back of Pansys head with a disgusted look.

I raised my eyebrows and looked back at pansy. I nodded with a smirk growing on my face. She smiled and took my hand spinning me into her chest.

My back was against her front with her hand wrapped around my waist, the other one resting on my hip.

We turned so I was facing Draco. I could feel his cold stare from a mile away. I didn't dare look at him.

Pansy started swaying to the beat of the song, it hasn't gotten to the beat drop yet so it was obviously slow.

Pansy tightened her grip on my hip and stuck her head in my neck, I leaned my head back so it was resting on her shoulder.

She started kissing my neck. My mouth slightly parted and I closed my eyes.

She swirled her tongue wherever her lips were moving to, soon enough she started sucking.

The beat drop was coming up. The closer it got the faster she sucked, god knows how many hickeys she was leaving.

I squinted my eyebrows as I couldn't help but control my facial expressions anymore. I leaned my head forward and opened my eyes as the beat drop happened.

I was met with blue almost grey eyes and messy blonde hair, boy was he filled with anger.  You could see the jealousy and anger dripping from him.

My mouth was still gaped, and it looked like I was moaning. Which I was on the bridge of doing.

I kept eye contact as Pansy didn't dare stop. If anything she sucked harder and moved spots faster.

I still kept the moaning face on as me and Draco stared at each other.

He threw his beer can down and stormed up to the dorms after almost a minute of eye contact.

Pansy stopped sucking and dropped her hand as she saw him exit. I was confused on why she stopped.

"It worked."
She smirked

I turned around with a confused expression.

"Don't stop touching me Pansy."

She held a shocked expression as I leaned in by pulled her in by the back of her neck.