"Dawn Evans and Draco Malfoy."

DAWN EVANS POV:
I haven't spoken to anyone all night, I feel so dumb.

I thought he might actually like me back, but who am I kidding? He asked to be friends. Friends.

Friends and nothing else.

Several guys my age have walked up to me and offered a dance but I really just wanted to dance with Draco.

Everyone was dancing, but I was focused on Draco and Daphne. They both had smiles on their face.

It made me sick to see them together. Apart of me felt betrayed. I know i'm the one who wouldn't forgive him so of course he has to move on.

But I didn't expect him to move on to Daphne. Daphne has tried to fuck with me in the past because I was with Draco. Well fucking Draco.

I have been on the verge of crying basically all night.

I was so fucking upset, but here comes another guy to ask my to dance.

"Not interested."
I muttered while taking a sip of my drink.

"I'm offended."
He said following with a playful scoff.

I knew that voice, there's no way Axel is at this dance?

I looked up and sure enough Axel was standing there in a black suit and white undershirt.

My eyes widened.

"Don't just stare at me, do you want to dance or not."
He slightly laughed.

I nodded my head kind of confused.

"You live in town?"
I asked while he brought me to the center of the ball room.

"No no, our parents work together."
He laughed as he held my waist.

I took the sign and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

"You didn't tell me?"

"Well I didn't even know until I saw you being a lonely fucker over there."

"You didn't know you were going to see me when you were invited to a house under the last name of Evans?"
I squinted as we spun around to the slow song.

"I'm slow okay-
He paused to dip me.

-plus, we both get a win out of this."
He said as he lifted me back up and continued dancing.

"And what's that?"
I asked.

"You get to piss off Draco-
He looked behind me and smirked.

-which is already working-
He spun me around so I was looking at what he was looking at. I immediately met eyes with Draco. He looked absolutely fucking pissed.

-and I get to make my super hot ex jealous."
He said spinning me around one last time to be met with a girl glaring at me. Must be his ex.

Now we were in a position dancing to where I had a perfect view of Draco, and he had a perfect view of his ex.

Draco was still staring at us, mostly at the back of Axels head.

Daphne kept trying to get his attention, but failing miserably. It was embarrassing.

At one point she even tried to lean in but Draco didn't do anything, he was focused on me.

I didn't show how I was staring at them in pure utter jealousy but it was pretty clear.

The song slowly came to an end and my father walked up to the microphone.

Great, time for the dance. I know sounds stupid right? It's where you get paired up 'randomly' with someone and dance to another sad slow love song. But everyone knows mom picks out the couples dancing.