"And you have a little something."

DAWN EVANS POV:
"W-what? Hickey-Hickey? No-
He was slurring his words.

"That's a hickey, Draco."
I scoffed, running my fingers through my hair.

"No- no no- no-
He tried to touch me but I only backed away.

As soon as he stepped closer I got the largest whiff of alcohol, it literally stung my nose.

Dobby had went to his room by now, I think confrontation scared him.

"You reek of alcohol, did you get fucking drunk in the middle of the day?"

What was up with him?

"I- I had like- like 1 sh-shot."
He shrugged, stumbling over to the couch.

There's no way I can have a conversation with him like this. He could barely stand, none the less not slur or stutter his words.

He climbed over the back of the couch and fell into the cushions.

"Are you seriously just going to go to sleep? Draco, what the fuck is wrong with you?"
I scoffed, walking in front of him.

I shook his shoulders.

"Wake up."
I said clearly. Calmly.

I quite frankly didn't care he was drunk. I wanted to know what was on his fucking neck.

"Wake up!"
I pushed him harder.

I just wish he would sober up. I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight, my fiancé had a mark on his neck. Was it a love bite? I couldn't even be sure. He wouldn't fucking elaborate.

He only groaned and swatted my hand back.

I ran my fingers through my hair once again, I had choked sobs threatening to leave my mouth.

Why did this make me want to cry?

I don't know why I wanted to cry. I guess just the fact I was up worried absolutely sick for hours, he was getting drunk and probably got laid too.

I hurried into Dracos and I's bedroom before I actually dropped tears. It was like he didn't even fucking care.

He was drunk and an asshole already when he's sober, it only gets worse when he's drunk.

I sat at the end of the bed recalling all the intimate moments we shared together in it. All I could imagine is someone else's hands all over his body.

I wasn't even positive if it was a love bite. But that's most likely what it is.

I mean, the first time Draco and I had sex, we were both partially drunk. I guess he just can't control himself.

I was remembering when Draco and I first started seeing each other. Before the war. Before the pressure of a wedding.

That's probably what drove Draco to the bar.

What if he was doubting if he wanted to actually get married to me? What if he saw a way more attractive girl and screwed around with her because he didn't want to marry me.

But he purposed.

I needed to stop thinking of what happened. I'll hear Draco's story when he's sober.

But I cant stop the thoughts.

What if his feelings had faded and he felt guilty? So he drunk the guilt away until he forgot about it.

What if this whole time that I'd been falling back in love with Draco and only having my feelings grow; his were shrinking.

None of this makes bloody fucking sense.