1. Before flight.

A/n
Hey everyone this is my first story, so I am sorry if it doesn't quite make sense. I will read it over before posting any parts.
My writing is in a lot of detail so do tell me if I am dragging it out for to long. I thought it would be a good idea to post the story now as tomorrow is my last day of secondary school and I have 3 months before college.
This story is similar to two other stories I have read I am trying not to copy your ideas, so sorry if it becomes similar.
They are
- Professor Romanoff by @Scarlettsbottomx
- Teachers pet-Natasha romanoff by @sliddingglassdoor
I would suggest going to check them both out. If you have any feedback please feel free to give it any criticism will be taken in to thought and I want to know if people are enjoying the story.

Y/n has now finished her A levels at collage, and decides to follow her dreams, with a push from her friends and family Y/n decides to to apply for a scholarship to her dream university that is located in America.

After weeks Y/n forgets about her application until she receives a email from the school saying that she has a scholarship for what ever courses she decides. Y/n decides to accept and follow her dreams.

Y/ns friends and family were so happy for her helping to organise everything with her. But Y/ns boyfriend did not take it well, when she broke up with him.

At the beginning of August Y/n is hanging out with her parents when her ex boyfriend decides to arrive and ruins her life.

It is now two weeks before Y/n starts university and is on a over night flight to the America.

《🌹》
Y/ns point of view.

You arrive early in the morning at the airport and whilst walking to collect your baggage you accidentally knock someone over.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry I was not looking where I was walking and i forget my strength some times, are you ok" I asked extending a hand for her to take.
She placed her hand in mine and I lightly pulled her up of the floor.
"Are you okay?" I asked her again.

"I am okay dont you worry, my names Natasha. Are you new around here?" She asked give me a warm smile.

"Is it that obvious i have no idea what to do? I am Y/n by the way" I said sweetly receiving a little giggle out of Natasha.

"Come on I will take you to baggage claim, so what brings you to the USA?" Natasha asked beginning to walk away.

I followed her through the airport trying to think of a good lie that's half true.

"An old friend of mine lives out here and she suggested staying here and going to my dream university as it's not to far from hers so we can hang out often." I replied.

"Wow that's really nice of your friend, what are you thinking of taking at university?" Natasha asked curious.

"I am taking maths, cookery and language but I am not sure which one I have not decided yet."

I collected my bag and said "Thank you for helping me and sorry again for knocking you over."

"Thats more than okay, here is my number if you ever need anything or want to hang out give me a call." She said passing a piece of paper with a number on it."I will take you to the exit but then I will have to go I have a meeting to attend soon."

"Thank you I dont mean to be a bother." I replied shyly feeling guilty for occupying her when she is needed else were.

"No its okay I dont know alot of people from around here anyway, I am always to focused on working." She said as we walk to the exit. When we get to the exit there is a my friends in her land rover. As we walked out the airport a marsades pulls up with blacked out windows.

"Well this is me." we both said at the same time causing use to giggle.

"Call me whenever bye Y/n." she said getting into the car as I walked over to my friends car.

"Hey Y/n how was your flight?" Bella said plassing my suitcase in the boot of the car.